Painless Performance Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale - $75 OFF Trail Rockers

Hey guys,

Our Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale is now live!

https://buypainless.com/pages/Black-Friday

Trail Rockers are $75 off!

We currently have inventory on 57000 / 57001 / 57002 / 57005

https://buypainless.com/collections/Jeep-1

If you happen to need any wire loom, all of our loom is 40% off! Single relay kits and accessories are 30% off!

All offers are while supplies last, and all orders over $100 in the US ship free!

We hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

Painless...do you make a overhead center accessory control box for the JK? I only see the lower dash one?

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey Randy,

It's set to be released very soon. We had a slight set back with it due to some interference issues with JK's that have the auto dimming mirror. To keep our switch panel lower and completely enclosed around the top, we had to design it to be mounted lower. However, as I mentioned this interferes with the auto dimming mirror. To remedy that, we have developed a factory appearing bracket that lowers the mirror down about half and inch.

57003 will be the part number for JK's with the standard mirror.
57004 will be the part number for JK's that have the auto dimming mirror.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ordered! Thanks painless.

Any idea when you'll have a switch panel available for a manual 12+? I ordered the 57005 due to not being able to use your panels. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

chitown35

LOSER
I love mine. SO EASY!!! But I'd be really curious about a mount that works with a dual battery setup, any news?

Sent from my galaxy s5 but it would've been quicker to drive my jeep there and tell you.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
For those that are interested I just got an email from Painless that says the overhead switch panel will be available separately at some point, and for the TJ guys they are working on a kit for them also.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom