LoD Destroyer Series Rock sliders?

Jkratt

I have been waiting for the right looking slider. Love these. I will be one of the first on your list when they are ready.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
LōD Offroad;830868 said:
Why yes, there are :) I apologize as I can't show too much yet but they are very near completion and release! Please excuse the dark pictures, they were taken on the fly. View attachment 239056 View attachment 239057 View attachment 239058 View attachment 239059

Oh good lord. My wife and I were just discussing today switching over to the destroyer shorty front and rear bumpers. Now why did you have to go and make these so badass. Love the sunk in step. Pure awesomeness!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They may attach partially via the 3 large bolts that hold the body to the frame, as well as the vehicle's pinch seam for a solid fit. It all depends on what testing results show is the best fit. We may also use a frame mount tubing type attachment like our other sliders.

Are these body mounted or weld on ...?

Dopey

From the pics it looks like they attach via the tub mounting points. Looks like a solid compromise between frame-welded and body mounted. Just speculating though...

Last edited:

sittingduk

Love the design! Can't wait to see the final product. I've been looking for a slider with a step (down) feature, and this might be it! :thumb:

Top Bottom