Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : FIRST TRACKS / Part 1 - Testing Moby's New 40" Cooper STT Pros in the Snow

Quote Originally Posted by cavfighter View Post
    Nice! Glad you guys got a chance to go play in the white stuff this morn. Moby killing it as usual. Great pics and vid!
    Thanks! We knew the snow was coming and before the crack of dawn, we were already up and rearin to get out in it.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Sure does look like fun. Doesn't look like you even aired down.
    LOL!! Good eye - we probably should have but didn't.

That just looks like a whole lot of fun thanks for sharing

Awesome pics! Looks like a lot of fun! Are these cell phone pics? Or actual camera pics?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just curious how they are in the snow, currently have KM2's which are not the greatest snow tire.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
    Just curious how they are in the snow, currently have KM2's which are not the greatest snow tire.
    Mud Terrains as a whole don't do that great in snow/ice. I have run KM2's in the past and still do on my J2000 and they really suck in the snow. That being said, of all the M/T's I have run, these Coopers perform the best in the white stuff bar none.

nice video and pics, we got a little less snow up here I'd say but after today I'll start having more time so may go make some tracks of my own later this week! thanks for sharing tires look good!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Mud Terrains as a whole don't do that great in snow/ice. I have run KM2's in the past and still do on my J2000 and they really suck in the snow. That being said, of all the M/T's I have run, these Coopers perform the best in the white stuff bar none.
    Thanks for the reply good to know. The KM2's make snow driving interesting never know where they may take you.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    nice video and pics, we got a little less snow up here I'd say but after today I'll start having more time so may go make some tracks of my own later this week! thanks for sharing tires look good!!
    Really? For some reason, I thought you guys would have gotten a lot more up there. Up in Kings Canyon, there was almost a foot of the white stuff. We took some video of us in it too and will try to get a video up on it sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
    Thanks for the reply good to know. The KM2's make snow driving interesting never know where they may take you.
    If you spend a lot of time in the snow, I would recommend having the center lugs siped. It's not a perfect solution but it does help.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast