VIDEO : First Tracks / Part 2 - Moby in the Snowy Mountains with His New 40" Coopers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
VIDEO : First Tracks / Part 2 - Moby in the Snowy Mountains with His New 40" Coopers

With the sun starting to rise above the horizon, Cindy and I decided to leave the desert hills we were in and make our way across the valley. Being that this was our first real snow day of the year, deeper powder is what we were after and there was plenty of that to be found just to the west of us and up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. In this short follow up video, you'll get to see Moby climb his way up an alpine canyon, in some nice fluffy white stuff and with his brand new 40x13.50 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros. We hope you enjoy :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That looks like a great little trip! I can't wait till we get some snow.

It was a great trip especially being that it was the 2nd one we did in the same morning. Once you get some snow, be sure to post up some pics :thumb:

another great video, plenty of snow up there too! thanks for sharing

Thanks! There really was a lot more snow up on this side of our valley. Did you ever get up into the mountains today?

bthomas

Awesome! You two are so fortunate do be able to do what you do! And, I gotta say... that is some serious dedication for one of you to walk that far ahead of the other, uphill, in the snow, to get that perfect shot! Thanks for another great video!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful scenery, I love wheeling in snow. Thanks for sharing.

We're glad you enjoyed the video and yes, we do think it's pretty up here :yup:

Awesome! You two are so fortunate do be able to do what you do! And, I gotta say... that is some serious dedication for one of you to walk that far ahead of the other, uphill, in the snow, to get that perfect shot! Thanks for another great video!!!

:cheesy: So nice of you to take notice of what it takes to get some of these shots. The one thing you forgot though is that Cindy not only walked far ahead, she did it in the brush and in the snow drifts to make sure there were no footprints in front of Moby :crazyeyes:

bthomas

:cheesy: So nice of you to take notice of what it takes to get some of these shots. The one thing you forgot though is that Cindy not only walked far ahead, she did it in the brush and in the snow drifts to make sure there were no footprints in front of Moby :crazyeyes:

I forgot to mention it, but I did notice there were no foot prints. I hope she had some warm boots on and a hot cup of coffee in Moby. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
It was a great trip especially being that it was the 2nd one we did in the same morning. Once you get some snow, be sure to post up some pics :thumb:

Thanks! There really was a lot more snow up on this side of our valley. Did you ever get up into the mountains today?
no unfortunately I did not, very intetesting day at work today so wasn't able to get out early, maybe tomorrow! (hopefully the snow won't be gone)

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Buster3479

Beautiful scenery viewed with confidence inspired by the traction of Moby's new shoes! Thanks for sharing two videos of your winter wonderland with us.

Nick Zambo

Hats off to you Cindy, Good work.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I forgot to mention it, but I did notice there were no foot prints. I hope she had some warm boots on and a hot cup of coffee in Moby. [emoji1303]

LOL!! No hot coffee but she was bundled up nicely :D

no unfortunately I did not, very intetesting day at work today so wasn't able to get out early, maybe tomorrow! (hopefully the snow won't be gone)

Bummer. I hope by "interesting" it wasn't a bad thing. Get out there before the white stuff all melts :thumb:

Beautiful scenery viewed with confidence inspired by the traction of Moby's new shoes! Thanks for sharing two videos of your winter wonderland with us.

We're glad that you enjoyed it :yup:

Hats off to you Cindy, Good work.

LOL!! She's a trooper committed to her craft :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom