This forum/app

sparks

I don't think any of the people who keep this thing going get as much credit as they deserve. I'm a relatively new member and a new Jeep'er and I am grateful for the wealth of knowledge and on here. We all have 24 hours in a day to work with and some of these guys manage to find hours and hours to provide relevant, useful information.

So, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Good post. Couldn't agree more. People here are great and really try to keep the information accurate.

sparks

Accurate and honest. If something sucks I would rather hear about it before I spend money than after it breaks and I have to replace. This is especially true for us new guys who don't have experience with modifications.
I would prefer to hear someone tell me my idea sucks, before it's bolted and welded to my Jeep lol

You have a good attitude. If it's a bad decision for your jeep/wallet, you'll hear about it here first. As long as you keep an open mind and not over-emotional with "internet" criticism, this is a great place :beer:

jesse3638

Hooked
Raw honest truth never sugar coated with the freedom to speak your opinion, and all free for us to use courtesy of Eddie and Cindy (Thank you!). If you can respect, appreciate, handle, and understand there are differences in opinions, this is the forum for you. If not then you are most likely going to end up with you own thread and it won't be a build thread..;). Thanks to the moderators for volunteering your time to help keep the bad info and apples out. That's why it is more than an internet forum, it's a community, and a Wayalife!

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

gheller

I agree with the OP. Took delivery of my first Jeep in October. Been on a few forums since August getting whatever infos I could to educate me on my new ride.
In time, I found myself settling in to WAYALIFE much more as I get a strong sense that there is a more accurate wealth of no nonsense info.

Most importantly and influential to me, I have seen Eddies (and other members and moderators here) principles, values and integrity, which I share and feel is something that is hard to find these days.
I have made some purchases based on some things I have witnessed on this forum, such as my TrailRockers (over the other popular brand) and am proud support.

I just downloaded the WAYALIFE iPhone app and have come across threads and posts I would have otherwise missed without.
The app is fantastic! Works flawlessly for me so far. Great work, Cindy.

Thanks to all that run this forum

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

gheller

I will also add that due to Eddies write ups, I kept my stock Willys wheels (which I like very much and didn't want to part with) and added wheel spacers to fit my Cooper 295 Discovery SST Pros tires.
Prior to joining WAYALIFE I was reading that wheel spacers were a bad thing and thought about selling my wheels for some aftermarket rims with appropriate BS.
Very grateful that I'm running the setup I have now, thanks to the knowledge here that my common sense tells me is valuable (I worked as a mechanic at Toyota dealership many years ago).

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

LittleWilly

I'm new to this site and I am glad I found it. I've been on Pirate and Jeep forum for many years. It's just a better atmosphere over here. I'm new to the JK scene but this is Wrangler # ten for me. Looking forward to making my Little Willy grow using great info. Thanks

Sent from my HTC One M9 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ScoobyCarolanNC

I've been kicking around for almost 2 years now. I'm not a hardcore off-roader, but I love my Jeep. I've seen folks give expensive parts away & drive hours to help strangers. There are details upon details & if you ask everyone is always willing to chime in. This is the only decent & frequently used spot I found when I was first looking around. Welcome aboard y'all!

Sent from my duck blind.

JokerJ420

Thank you Eddie and Cindy. Love you and everyone on this forum/app that is not trying to troll people. Trolls F u this ain't no place for you. Big jeep 🙋🖑. Thanks for everything and everyone with positive input /advice.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rocksalt

I agree with the OP. Took delivery of my first Jeep in October. Been on a few forums since August getting whatever infos I could to educate me on my new ride.
In time, I found myself settling in to WAYALIFE much more as I get a strong sense that there is a more accurate wealth of no nonsense info.

Most importantly and influential to me, I have seen Eddies (and other members and moderators here) principles, values and integrity, which I share and feel is something that is hard to find these days.
I have made some purchases based on some things I have witnessed on this forum, such as my TrailRockers (over the other popular brand) and am proud support.

I just downloaded the WAYALIFE iPhone app and have come across threads and posts I would have otherwise missed without.
The app is fantastic! Works flawlessly for me so far. Great work, Cindy.

Thanks to all that run this forum

I agree...the app makes it very user friendly.

Top Bottom