Bushwacker F&R fenders

Krystianjk

Hi guys I'm selling my Bushwacker front and rear fender flares they are in used condition and come with all hardware. Looking for $500 obo. Located in Miami , FL IMG_6016.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Frydaddy

Considering its all plastic, i doubt the 10% discount is enough for something used. Will you throw in a new roll of trim tape too?

Evil

Not trying to be a bigger asshole but I picked up mine on a best offer deal for 419.99. His BIN price was 499.99. As soon as I get the EVO fenders Im giving my Bushwackers away to my brother in law. Take that 350 man. The person buying them will need to spend another 37 bucks on that stupid ass trim tape to install them.

jeeeep

Hooked
$350 may be your best offer, I sold brand new ones still in the box for $400.

FYI for anyone interested in buying these, you can call Bushwhacker and they'll send you a roll of the mounting tape for them n/c

Evil

$350 may be your best offer, I sold brand new ones still in the box for $400.

FYI for anyone interested in buying these, you can call Bushwhacker and they'll send you a roll of the mounting tape for them n/c

I called BW to find out what the correct part # was for the fenders and they charged me 30 bucks for the trim and 7 bucks for the shipping. Funny think is, I got the fenders off a shop on ebay and they dropped shipped from 4WP in Compton CA. Same with the trim.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Not trying to be a bigger asshole but I picked up mine on a best offer deal for 419.99. His BIN price was 499.99. As soon as I get the EVO fenders Im giving my Bushwackers away to my brother in law. Take that 350 man. The person buying them will need to spend another 37 bucks on that stupid ass trim tape to install them.

Not to be the biggest asshole, but my grandfather took BW fenders off a dead german in WWII. He then gave them to me for free. I even had 2 friends come over and help me put them on. Only cost me pizza for my friends, $20. Beat that bitches!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom