Good dealership / service opinions in San Diego (Help please)

cdl

Guys,

I'm still having "up shifting" early shifting / bogging down issues with my 13' stock JKUR auto trans 4:10 gears. I'm looking for a good trustworthy dealership in the San Diego area to take it to. I've been to several dealerships that all have said something different but not fixed the problem. Also if you have a point of contact that you guys would recommend I would appreciate that as well. I'm quickly running out of patients with it. Thank you in advance, this place is a wealth of knowledge!

Chris

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Guys,

I'm still having "up shifting" early shifting / bogging down issues with my 13' stock JKUR auto trans 4:10 gears. I'm looking for a good trustworthy dealership in the San Diego area to take it to. I've been to several dealerships that all have said something different but not fixed the problem. Also if you have a point of contact that you guys would recommend I would appreciate that as well. I'm quickly running out of patients with it. Thank you in advance, this place is a wealth of knowledge!

Chris

Your profile info is incomplete so pardon my ignorance but have you installed larger tires at all or are you still stock?

Also what are the other dealers tell you the issue is?

Top Bottom