Total Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017

Chris99

Jynxx1970

I am on the west coast ill will have to drive to Salem OR so if ant one on the west coast want to caravan up from Bakersfield let me know.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I'm so excited, we are gonna pack everything up and move to just north of Kansas City for this. I'm tired of Georgia anyway.

Frydaddy

A lot of people will get to enjoy this one. Shoots right across the country. The next one in the US won't be until 2024.

ameda4r0odxy.jpg

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
to soon to know if I will be off work or not but I do know if I am I will be making a fast dash up in into ok./ark to hopefully get into the best possible position for it since I know I most likely wont have ample time to make it into full coverage

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Has opted to take the week off work so i will for sure be somewhere to get some decent shots ... gotta check some maps an pick a spot yet but thats the easy part .. just have to hope its clear weather for it now ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Just made hotel reservations in Bend OR (which was not easy...everything near the path in OR has been sold out for awhile)...since I'll be driving back up from South Lake Tahoe after spending a couple days on the Rubicon, I'm going to meet up with some friends driving down from WA and heading into the mountains with our rigs near Antelope OR to camp the night before the eclipse...hopefully to get a view without a crowd

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

North208jeeper

There's going to be sooooo many people there haha I lived in bend most my life it's cool there but sooooo many people the highway is too small for the population be careful cops are pricks there! 95% on power trips! Have met a few very nice officers on a few occasions.

08 jk unlimited

, flat fenders, rugged ridge xhd bumper,tuff stuff 12,500lb winch,35x12.5x17 Toyo at2s 6speed superchips equipped.

Top Bottom