Control Arms For 2014 2 Door Rubicon with 2.5 Inch Lift Kit (Mopar 2'' Stage 1 With F

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you're okay with the way your Jeep handles now, you don't really need to get anything at all. If you're feeling like your Jeep wanders at highway speeds, adjustable front lower arms to help set caster will be what you want and as mentioned, something like a set of Currie arms which has Johnny Joints is what I personally prefer. Also, as mentioned, you only need adjustable rear uppers once it's time for you to replace your rear drive shaft with an aftermarket u-joint style one. They will be needed to set your pinion angle.

txk1956

If you're okay with the way your Jeep handles now, you don't really need to get anything at all. If you're feeling like your Jeep wanders at highway speeds, adjustable front lower arms to help set caster will be what you want and as mentioned, something like a set of Currie arms which has Johnny Joints is what I personally prefer. Also, as mentioned, you only need adjustable rear uppers once it's time for you to replace your rear drive shaft with an aftermarket u-joint style one. They will be needed to set your pinion angle.

Thanks men.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom