Big bear 12/10/2016

10abadilla/jk

Planning a trip up to big bear this coming weekend. The 10th to be exact. In hopes of wheeling in some snow. If anyone is interested let me know. Not sure what trails we are running.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

~WINGNUT~

Planning a trip up to big bear this coming weekend. The 10th to be exact. In hopes of wheeling in some snow. If anyone is interested let me know. Not sure what trails we are running.

Is this just a ride or Day trip, is there camping aloud on the trail.
Is there over night camping aloud, sorry for the stupid questions. we have different laws and rules here in the Deepest part of the south , looking forward to getting out of here too!!

I was Born Free and look for a place where I can be FREE !

10abadilla/jk

Is this just a ride or Day trip, is there camping aloud on the trail.
Is there over night camping aloud, sorry for the stupid questions. we have different laws and rules here in the Deepest part of the south , looking forward to getting out of here too!!

I was Born Free and look for a place where I can be FREE !
There is camp in around the trail. We might camp Saturday night. But we are not certain yet. Right now it's an all day Saturday trip

mo0s3

Gold mountain is a blast in the snow. You should for sure run that :) easy trail but the snow adds more difficulty to make it a bit more fun

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10abadilla/jk

Gold mountain is a blast in the snow. You should for sure run that :) easy trail but the snow adds more difficulty to make it a bit more fun

I want to run gold mountain for sure because the scenery is awesome. And I can imagine how fun it will be in the snow. I also was thinking Holcomb. If we have time we might hit John bull. I know a few of the guys I run with love John bull and probably will run it.

mo0s3

I want to run gold mountain for sure because the scenery is awesome. And I can imagine how fun it will be in the snow. I also was thinking Holcomb. If we have time we might hit John bull. I know a few of the guys I run with love John bull and probably will run it.

A guy posted here a week ago that ran it in the snow and jacked his Jeep up on John Bull. Snow on the first two hills at John Bull would be freaky lol

10abadilla/jk

A guy posted here a week ago that ran it in the snow and jacked his Jeep up on John Bull. Snow on the first two hills at John Bull would be freaky lol

Yea no thanks. I have not wheeled in the snow yet. Probably not a good idea to run John bull. But who knows once we are there. I do want to run Holcomb and gold mountain before we even think of John bull.

10abadilla/jk

I would think dishpan in the snow would be much harder then John bull. If there is even snow at dishpan. But your right. That would make a good fun day.

Last edited:

mo0s3

Yeah we ran it in the snow and the waterfall was challenging. Oddly enough it was the worst at the bottom of the rock garden at waterfall because the ground was frozen lol. It was like a slip and slide

Top Bottom