evo suspension

nacho

ok, going to be taking the plunge soon. I have so many things floating in my head. ultimate goal is to get 40s under my jk.

I have RK 3 link long arms front and rear so the evo lever is out. currently at 3.5, going to 5.5 rear springs.
what is the best match with the front coil over set up... 12 or 14? wonder if the king shocks evo sell are valved to match the coilovers? planing on getting the rear king shocks if they match the front coil overs. I always get strange before I drop a bunch of coin.

Robar

The Enforcer
I've seen a lot of people run EVO coilovers in the front and springs in the back. I'm sure that EVO has a shock to match.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
as robar said, there are plenty of folks who run the evo front coil overs and rear enforcer coils with king shocks. just let them know what you are trying to do and i'm sure they will make sure that you get what you need. having said that, i can tell you that we will be testing out a new coil over system they are going to be releasing soon. this new kit does not use their evo lever and, is more affordable. :yup:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:
as robar said, there are plenty of folks who run the evo front coil overs and rear enforcer coils with king shocks. just let them know what you are trying to do and i'm sure they will make sure that you get what you need. having said that, i can tell you that we will be testing out a new coil over system they are going to be releasing soon. this new kit does not use their evo lever and, is more affordable. :yup:

Nice! Looking forward to seeing it, as I'll be ready for coilovers this spring.

KenB1010

I have the setup that your talking about on my jeep. 12" double throw down front coilovers with rear King shocks. I'm using 6" full-traction springs in the back. I have 5.5" of lift with the 12" coilovers set at almost their lowest setting. I'm using 38" tires.

Check with EVO, but as I recall 14" coilovers will get you 7.5" and greater lift. I highly recommend the double throwdown system.

Take Care,
Ken

nacho

wayolife is being all sneaky with the coil over set up :cheesy: I am going with the front set up for sure. cant wait to see the new rear set up. In my mind the perfect suspension is RK arms with EVO dampening and springs. Both companies really seem to be tip top. Also very good at helping me spend money :D

Attachments

• Jeep 1.JPG
    Jeep 1.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Jeep 3.JPG
    Jeep 3.JPG
    234.3 KB · Views: 0

nacho

I have the setup that your talking about on my jeep. 12" double throw down front coilovers with rear King shocks. I'm using 6" full-traction springs in the back. I have 5.5" of lift with the 12" coilovers set at almost their lowest setting. I'm using 38" tires.

Check with EVO, but as I recall 14" coilovers will get you 7.5" and greater lift. I highly recommend the double throwdown system.

Take Care,
Ken

great info, thanks :thumb:

Top Bottom