The Phone Thread

GraniteCrystal

Thought I'd start a general discussion on phones. Just ordered the new Pixel by Google and am very excited about it. Unlimited 4k videos backed up in full 4k resolution to my Google account for free.

Glass on my Nexus 6 is chipping off as I've dropped it too many times. You can start to see the internals of the phone so it's time.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

Napalm

I'm an oddball who just went out about two months ago and bought the iPhone SE. For those who don't know what this is, it's an iPhone 6+ in the body of an iPhone 5. Much smaller than the standard for today but I am very happy with it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

daddyusmaximus

I have the Note 4, and it's getting glitchy as hell. Was going for the new Note, but they screwed that up. Now I'm thinking iphone 6+. I like some of the features of the newer Samsung phones like the edge (my son has it) but don't like the screen on the corners. Can't run it in an otterbox either.

david217

Bought an iPhone 7 plus about a month ago. Real happy with it. Great step up from the iPhone 5 I had.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus

Draconianwinter

I use the galaxy note 5. What i didn't know when i bought it was that they didn't allow a micro SD card. That's the one thing i hate about it

sent from your basement

Breer

Caught the Bug
Thought I'd start a general discussion on phones. Just ordered the new Pixel by Google and am very excited about it. Unlimited 4k videos backed up in full 4k resolution to my Google account for free.

Glass on my Nexus 6 is chipping off as I've dropped it too many times. You can start to see the internals of the phone so it's time.

After the last major update with the iOS on iPhones, my 6+ is irritating the crap out of me. Just can't get used to the unlock and very interested in the Pixel. Everything I have is google already...

Great thread and please post up what you think of it once you get it!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Great timing for this thread because my Galaxy S5 Active is starting to show its age. The Camera lens is cracked from dropping it enough to effect picture/videos and its around $80 to fix it. The firmware updates are starting to fail more and more frequently :idontknow: and its only about 3 years old :naw:

Was going to upgrade to a Note7 a few months back, but didn't feel like carrying around a fireball in my pocket... SO i guess you could say I am "in the market" for a new one :crazyeyes: Being that We don't have a contract with our wireless service provider, while we do enjoy the benefits of super cheap service month to month, we do have to pay full retail for our phones. :icon_crazy:

P.S. here is the REAL deal with Apple products, Pretty much across the board :thumb:

Kyle7R

Great timing for this thread because my Galaxy S5 Active is starting to show its age. The Camera lens is cracked from dropping it enough to effect picture/videos and its around $80 to fix it. The firmware updates are starting to fail more and more frequently :idontknow: and its only about 3 years old :naw:

Was going to upgrade to a Note7 a few months back, but didn't feel like carrying around a fireball in my pocket... SO i guess you could say I am "in the market" for a new one :crazyeyes: Being that We don't have a contract with our wireless service provider, while we do enjoy the benefits of super cheap service month to month, we do have to pay full retail for our phones. :icon_crazy:

P.S. here is the REAL deal with Apple products, Pretty much across the board :thumb:

I have really enjoyed my S6 Active, and would buy it again. Friend of mine got the 7 Active and has nothing but praise for it.

I also really like Marijke's S7 Edge. But I'd probably destroy it lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

sc_rhino

I'm an oddball who just went out about two months ago and bought the iPhone SE. For those who don't know what this is, it's an iPhone 6+ in the body of an iPhone 5. Much smaller than the standard for today but I am very happy with it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was really thinking about going with the SE but I opted to get the 7 to get more memory. The image stabilization is also nice.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Eager to hear how you like it. I've been using iPhones for quite a while now but the Pixel has caught my interest.

GraniteCrystal

Eager to hear how you like it. I've been using iPhones for quite a while now but the Pixel has caught my interest.

After the last major update with the iOS on iPhones, my 6+ is irritating the crap out of me. Just can't get used to the unlock and very interested in the Pixel. Everything I have is google already...

Great thread and please post up what you think of it once you get it!
You guys are the 4th and 5th current iPhone users that have told me in the past week that the Pixel is probably the phone that will convince them to move to Android. I think it's going to take a decent size bite out of the Apple share of the pie. Thought of you Eddie, with the 4k recording and unlimited original quality backups.

Once I get the phone, I'll do an unboxing and 4k video sample in this thread.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are the 4th and 5th current iPhone users that have told me in the past week that the Pixel is probably the phone that will convince them to move to Android. I think it's going to take a decent size bite out of the Apple share of the pie. Thought of you Eddie, with the 4k recording and unlimited original quality backups.

That would be awesome and I'd be eager to see it.

Draconianwinter

Lol everyone is now looking at me wondering why i am laughing so much. That video was hilarious

sent from your basement

longarmwj

After researching the pixel, it seems super interesting. I'm a die hard iPhone guy, but I might have to look into it.

sc_rhino

Having owned the original droid I liked the pure Android experience which the pixel will provide without the bloat ware that's in other android phones.

Liston
Instagram: black_rhino_jk

Top Bottom