Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What Auto Insurance Do You Have?

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by Rottenbelly View Post
    Both state farm and geico wouldn't cover my jeep when they found out it was lifted and had a winch.
    So you folks that have them be careful!
    Been with progressive 12+ years and they have covered all my rigs, from offroad to lowrider.
    Only thing with Progressive was they only cover up to $1,000 after market parts when the TJ was stolen. That's what my adjuster told me.

Been Around the Block Rottenbelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by naysjp View Post
    Only thing with Progressive was they only cover up to $1,000 after market parts when the TJ was stolen. That's what my adjuster told me.
    They covered 5000 in custom parts on my old low rider and paid up when it was stolen.
    Have 5k coverage on the jeep also.
    Metalcloak fanboy #1

Had State Farm for ten years, moved to Traveler's and saved $1,200 per year for the same coverage.

I have plymouth rock. Known as High Point in NJ. I really cant complain. I love them. Never have given me a problem and the rates are excellent. And trust me, being 24, its hard to find good rates. Cover aftermarket stuff too

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thread revival!

I'm looking into changing at least my auto insurance and possibly home if a bundle discount is available from Statefarm to another carrier. I currently have a reckless driving (non-alcohol) and speeding ticket so my monthly premium skyrocketed. I'm looking at Ameriprise Auto and Home Ins. (Costco). After the online quote I could be saving a truckload of money. If their quote is accurate I could be saving close to $3200 a year. I'm going to call and verify and if this is right I'm going to do it as saving $271 a month is more than my car payment. Does anyone have any experience with this company? Knowing Costco they wouldn't use an inferior company or product, but first hand experience is better. I've been extremely happy with Statefarm they are just so expensive given my circumstances. Thanks for everyone's help.
    Last edited by jesse3638; 05-15-2018 at 11:33 PM.

Keep in mind quotes are just that, it's not until they actually run your driving record that the real cost comes in. You may be ok but then they may run it and it could change. Just giving fair warning.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Back when Cindy and I lived in SoCal, we had a great company called Wawanesa insure us and we absolutely loved them. They provided great coverage, had great service and without question, had the lowest price bar none. Unfortunately, they only insure vehicles in California and so after moving to Nevada, we've had to switch insurance companies and now have AAA. While they are a good company and offer a pretty good price, I haven't exactly been thrilled with their service. In fact, I've recently tried getting information about bundling my auto insurance with my home owners insurance and felt it was like pulling teeth. I also tried contacting State Farm who covers our home for a fair price but they kept on trying to up sell me on auto insurance and that was kind of annoying.

Long story short, I'd love to hear who you guys use for insurance and are you happy with them? Thanks
    Wawanesa and love them. No one can even come close to what I pay. Last year, I reached out to a few others like AAA, Progressive, and Farmers to get a quote to see if I could save a few bucks and was shocked that all their 6 month premiums were what I was paying a year with Wawanesa. To bad Wawanesa doesn't expand outside California, but on the other hand that might be why they have such a great rate. I have been with them for 10+ years and was told that is why my rate is lower.

I have State Farm. Have had a couple of claims over the years and have never had an issue. Definitely NOT the least expensive but I trust them to take care of me.

I’ve had State Farm for a long time now and have been very happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by PatyWagon View Post
    Keep in mind quotes are just that, it's not until they actually run your driving record that the real cost comes in. You may be ok but then they may run it and it could change. Just giving fair warning.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Yeah that's exactly why I'm going to call them and see what they come up with. Although name and birthday provided them with all my info, DL#, registered vehicles, wife and her DL. Kinda crazy actually.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast