Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 164

Thread: Superduty axle swap on a jku

  1. #21
    Nothing but a Thing Andy5160's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,004
    Good Luck man. Should come out really nice!

  2. #22
    Nothing but a Thing jkwebbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Winston-Salem, North Carolina
    Posts
    1,877
    Quote Originally Posted by mojave5 View Post
    Interested to see how this goes! There is a 2012 Ram 3500 that just got t-boned that i want to take the axles from.
    I wouldn't use those axles personally

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bethlehem, GA
    Posts
    5,248
    Quote Originally Posted by jkwebbie View Post
    I wouldn't use those axles personally

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Got a friend that tried to put those axles in a JK?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #24
    Been Around the Block jagrubb99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by thardy View Post
    got a friend that tried to put those axles in a jk?


    Sent from my iphone using wayalife mobile app
    ......lol!

  5. #25
    Nothing but a Thing jkwebbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Winston-Salem, North Carolina
    Posts
    1,877
    Quote Originally Posted by thardy View Post
    Got a friend that tried to put those axles in a JK?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I do along with The Genright Elite kit lol

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #26
    Hooked NavyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    lemoore,ca
    Posts
    160
    Subscribed definitely to this. Anyone ever see 1 tons under a TJ?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bethlehem, GA
    Posts
    5,248
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyJeeper View Post
    Subscribed definitely to this. Anyone ever see 1 tons under a TJ?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Absolutely. Very common.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bethlehem, GA
    Posts
    5,248
    Quote Originally Posted by jkwebbie View Post
    I do along with The Genright Elite kit lol

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Stickies too?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #29
    Hooked NavyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    lemoore,ca
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by thardy View Post
    Absolutely. Very common.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Is it easier to get those under a TJ then under a JK, sorry for the diversion just curious.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bethlehem, GA
    Posts
    5,248

    Superduty axle swap on a jku

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyJeeper View Post
    Is it easier to get those under a TJ then under a JK, sorry for the diversion just curious.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I'd say it's easier just because people have been doing it for longer than the JK, so the aftermarket is bigger for it. Also, a lot less electronics involved with the TJ.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS