The build of Jenny

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
This build (for me) actually started in April of this year (2016) when I bought my Jeep. after thinking for a while and just being so in love with my Jeep I started saying "I love you Jenny". So there's where her name came to be! Now since this started 8 months I will have to get caught up and follow up with pictures. Hope you enjoy!

The night I brought her home IMG_1481594045.519658.jpg
IMG_1481593985.548204.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys! As you can see, she was already set up with a 3.5" teraflex lift and 35" falkens (unfortunately lol). Unfortunately there was some work done by shops prior to my possession and the work wasn't too great to say the least.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Sadly enough just a few weeks after bringing her home I got myself into a bit of a fender bender and snapped the front d30 housing... fortunately this was a perfect time to pick up my buddies rubi 44 with an evo truss and c-gussets along with prosteers and a flipped draglink.
IMG_1481598930.498229.jpg

IMG_1481599757.640155.jpg IMG_1481599799.128301.jpg IMG_1481599829.945283.jpg

Last edited:

ROBnTANK

Sadly enough just a few weeks after bringing her home I got myself into a bit of a fender bender and snapped the front d30 housing... fortunately this was a perfect time to pick up my buddies rubi 44 with an evo truss and c-gussets along with prosteers and a flipped draglink.
View attachment 234280

Damn that sucks. Good thing your buddy had one available. Good timing.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
By mid August I had a pretty nasty lower intake manifold gasket leak and as we pulled things apart it would seem that I was on the verge of a small head gasket leak. We pulled the engine apart, cleaned and polished everything, replaced every seal (aside from the timing chain), drilled and tapped a few exhaust manifold bolts that had sheared off in the head, and installed wrapped headers. IMG_1481602604.884349.jpg IMG_1481602631.502251.jpg

At the same time I bought the rear rubi axle off my buddy. Although the locker doesn't work it does have the 4.10 gears to match the front (had front driveshaft pulled for a bit), and chromolly shafts. IMG_1481602794.248452.jpg

Randy Tadevich

By mid August I had a pretty nasty lower intake manifold gasket leak and as we pulled things apart it would seem that I was on the verge of a small head gasket leak. We pulled the engine apart, cleaned and polished everything, replaced every seal (aside from the timing chain), drilled and tapped a few exhaust manifold bolts that had sheared off in the head, and installed wrapped headers. View attachment 234311 View attachment 234312

At the same time I bought the rear rubi axle off my buddy. Although the locker doesn't work it does have the 4.10 gears to match the front (had front driveshaft pulled for a bit), and chromolly shafts. View attachment 234318

Its looking good. We will have to get a run in sometime.

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Its looking good. We will have to get a run in sometime.

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! Yes we will! Unfortunately I'm pretty booked for a while at this point. Running lower terminator in late Jan with a size capped group and I may do a run in early feb if I can swing it between work and racing (I'm a crew chief for a utv desert racing team). After first or second week of January though I won't even be driving the Jeep until after my Moab trip in march.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
This was after a quick run that mainly is just one very long and large staircase. Unfortunately everyone was focused on spotting and pictures were the last of our worries
IMG_1482179687.915799.jpg

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Been chasing death wobble for a few weeks now. Trac bar kept coming loose. The trac bar appears to be tight now. Still have death wobble though. Have a drag link flip installed, caster is at about 4.5* and can't go anymore with lca's. Ordered hubs that will be here on Wednesday. Also am already running a RE adjustable trac bar, prosteer balljoints a welded on trac bar mount.

WJCO

Meme King
Been chasing death wobble for a few weeks now. Trac bar kept coming loose. The trac bar appears to be tight now. Still have death wobble though. Have a drag link flip installed, caster is at about 4.5* and can't go anymore with lca's. Ordered hubs that will be here on Wednesday. Also am already running a RE adjustable trac bar, prosteer balljoints a welded on trac bar mount.

Have you checked that all adjustment sleeves are tight, and checked on the drag link that the open part of the clamps line up with the seam in the adjustment sleeve?

Top Bottom