VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - A First Look at Our Project Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 1]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Over the years, Cindy and I have always made it a point to photograph and document all the work we do to our Jeeps and share what we've done with all of you. After we found and brought Calamity Jane home with us, we decided to try and do things a bit differently and that was to document all our efforts on video. In this first of a series of short videos we're working on, you'll get to see what our wonderful, new to us, 1974 Jeep CJ5 Renegade looks like, inside and out and you'll even get to see a few of the things that make her so unique. We know it isn't much but we hope that you'll enjoy our presentation and tune in again as we continue to breath new life into some old iron.

:cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see the finished project. How is the paint job coming?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Should be able to pick her up from paint on Friday. I say "should" because she was supposed to be done today. :rolleyes2:

main.php

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Very nice! My first Jeep was a '74 CJ5 with a 304 (man was that a blast). Can't wait to see this one cleaned up!

jeeeep

Hooked
very cool, my 1st Jeep was a CJ, inline 6, manual w/hardtop bought it from a tote-the-note lot on my 14th birthday and picked it up when I got my license on my 15th bday, mowed a lot of lawns in the summer and shoveled a lot of snow in the winter to pay for it.

looking forward to future vids! :thumb:

RMC2

Caught the Bug
When I finally get to move home I have a 85 CJ7 i need to finish. It probably will not get the full treatment though. I will keep it basically stock, or maybe a motor swap some day.

Dang, those rims really shined up. What worked so well?

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear you guys are interested in following this. I know it's not wheeling but figured a few of you might appreciate it :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Loved following all the pics of Jane and I'm SUPER excited to follow this video series even more! Can't wait!

JAGS

Hooked
Great intro vid. You know it's good as it's making even me want to go out and buy and old Jeep. [emoji51][emoji16][emoji41]

Can't wait to see the next update vid. [emoji106]

Top Bottom