Build of white noise

Jimmypaget

Well I think I've been hanging around long enough to start a simple build thread. Bought a used '13 Oscar mike jku due to the family starting so the rest is history. When we bought it, it already had a bunch of goodies on it from the previous owner (lift, winch, prewired for sub and amp, and wheels and tires) so I didn't have to invest too much into it at first. Then came the regearing, bigger tires and now lots of little things. IMG_2134.jpg this is about a week after purchasing. It is my first jeep by the way. IMG_2338.jpg then after I had some lights installed IMG_2226.jpg first and only time I've had the top off. It was only off for 15 minutes to install the hi-lift mount on the roll bar. IMG_3243.jpg here we are levitating at the local discount tire IMG_3627.jpg got the CB installed. Very simply process IMG_3913.jpg shortly after the fender chop and removal of the light bar. IMG_4181.jpg and more recently installed the rock lights.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jimmypaget

Great looking build.

Looks great. I think I'd have removed the light bar, too.

Big plans! Good looking Jeep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

Hey thanks guys! There's a very nice jeep roaming around my part of town that I'm attempting to model it after *cough* *cough* Scott aka SaddletrampVegas lol:D

Jimmypaget

IMG_4257.jpg I added a couple led pods on the bumper this weekend. Something I've been planning for a while. I'll tell you what, very difficult to install those little bastards with large hands and no stubby wrenches.

Jimmypaget

The wife got me the rugged ridge hood latches for xmas, so those went on this weekend. Tell you what, that damn lower latch bolt is a PITA to get off!

Jimmypaget

Well got the EVO fascia on yesterday. Just in time to hit the trail today! IMG_4436.jpg IMG_4442.jpg IMG_4447.jpg IMG_4446.jpg . Had a good time today at copper cache (a trail over in the small town of Nelson, Nevada.)

Jimmypaget

Are you referring to the two lock nuts that go inside the frame? If so, I believe you are supposed to trim off a little piece of your frame cross member to make the opening bigger to allow the lock but to go in easier.

Yes. That's exactly what I was referring to. Damn. Looks like I'll be paying a visit to lasvegasjk for the sawzall.

Top Bottom