Big Bear 12/18/16

PokerStogey

Heading up with 2 other jeeps to run dishpan and possibly Holcomb backwards if anyone is interested. Planning on hitting the trail around 10:30am

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey Brother, I've never hit the Big Bear area and am seriously trying to make it work if you guys don't mind a tag-a-long from Bako... what kind of time frame would we be looking at if hit both Dishpan and Holcomb as far as trail time goes?

Hey Brother, I've never hit the Big Bear area and am seriously trying to make it work if you guys don't mind a tag-a-long from Bako... what kind of time frame would we be looking at if hit both Dishpan and Holcomb as far as trail time goes?

Want to head up together I'm from B/town also. I'm thinking about heading up Sat afternoon and camping. Cooking a steak and drinking a couple beers.

parati ad omnia!

Last edited:

TormentedCrawler

If we're up there around 10:30am. We should be done regardless by 3 brother. Planning on meeting at the Walmart in Fontana at the bottom of the hill around 8:30ish

I'll be at Holcombe Valley Campground Sat afternoon. Where can I meet up with you guys so I don't have to drive down the mountain?

parati ad omnia!

Last edited:

DaBank

I am right down the hill in Apple Valley and was thinking about heading up there this weekend. I will know later today. How many people so far are going?

Top Bottom