Wheels and tires help

Helipilot2

Hey guys, I've got my build thread started and I've been slowly making progress with the help of a friend who's been doing this a while. I'm about ready to buy tires and wheels. I am going with 40s and a beadlock. I've been eyeing Spyderlocks but hate to pay $390/wheel haha. What wheels would you suggest looking into and what tires do you recommend, best bang for your buck. Trail rig only. 8x6.5 bolt pattern

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkwebbie

I'm going to assume that since you stated "trail rigs only" that it means your Jeep won't be seeing the road. So if I were you, I would go with the Maxxis Trep stickies. And since Spyderlocks are on the more expensive side, look at Raceline wheels. Goforth Tire has the best price on them and do make very reasonable package deals on wheels and tires with them mounted and ready for you. But if your Jeep is going to see the road, I would pick either Nitto TGs, TOYO Open Country MTs, or the Cooper STT Pros.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey guys, I've got my build thread started and I've been slowly making progress with the help of a friend who's been doing this a while. I'm about ready to buy tires and wheels. I am going with 40s and a beadlock. I've been eyeing Spyderlocks but hate to pay $390/wheel haha. What wheels would you suggest looking into and what tires do you recommend, best bang for your buck. Trail rig only. 8x6.5 bolt pattern

I hate to break it to you but if you really want a quality beadlock they will all be around that $390 range. The spiderlocks/atx/kmc wheels are amazing quality and worth the cost. Also the recessed bolts keep the heads safe and easier to maintain

Helipilot2

I hate to break it to you but if you really want a quality beadlock they will all be around that $390 range. The spiderlocks/atx/kmc wheels are amazing quality and worth the cost. Also the recessed bolts keep the heads safe and easier to maintain

Kind of what I figured. As far as tires go is there anything particular you recommend?

Helipilot2

I'm going to assume that since you stated "trail rigs only" that it means your Jeep won't be seeing the road. So if I were you, I would go with the Maxxis Trep stickies. And since Spyderlocks are on the more expensive side, look at Raceline wheels. Goforth Tire has the best price on them and do make very reasonable package deals on wheels and tires with them mounted and ready for you. But if your Jeep is going to see the road, I would pick either Nitto TGs, TOYO Open Country MTs, or the Cooper STT Pros.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It would only be seeing road in between trails. I'll look into those, thanks man

Top Bottom