Oklahoma greetings!

osukrwlr

Hello to all! I am excited to join this forum. I have been a fan of the wayalife youtube channel for some time.

I live in north central Oklahoma. I was introduced to the jeep culture by my older brother a little over a year ago when I was invited to Moab for an offroad outing with him and some new friends he had made in Saguache CO. I was hooked instantly. Upon our return I set out to find a ZJ that I could build. After building the ZJ for a few months I realized that it just could not do the things I wanted to do. I made the decision to move to a JK.

In march I purchased a 2014 JKUS in Billet Silver. I have loved that jeep more than any vehicle I have ever owned! So much fun to drive. Even in near stock condition, (only slightly larger 33" tires) it did things that the ZJ could not do a few months earlier. Over time I lifted the JK and added some full custom bumpers. I am in the process of building a Currie RJ44 for the front, re gearing to 4.10's, installing bigger brakes and an Spod. I also am working on custom rock rails that go along with the custom bumpers. Of course there are so many other things in the works but, alas, time does not allow.

I love the family feel among most Jeep owners and always look forward to meeting more. I look forward to being a part of the family here and hope to meet as many as possible in the future.

Thanks,

Justin

Top Bottom