Rubitrux stinger and bushwacker fenders installed

Nic Try

F37386E2-D3D6-453D-8E2C-4F0590C9E650.jpg 887C3A33-4C9E-4DDD-9B23-EAF488A44295.jpg Here are some updated pics of the fenders installed, i installed the rubitrux stinger (super easy)- needs longer M8 bolts on 2 of them...

But im happy with the looks, i was worried about losing by white fenders

If anyone needs Some stock white painted fenders, let me know!

887C3A33-4C9E-4DDD-9B23-EAF488A44295.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug

Nic Try

Look good! Please tell more on stringer? Us that on a factory bumper? Just drill and bolt on?

Thanks!

The bumper is a stock Jeep 10A/hardrock bumper with the corners removed, the stinger is a bolt on one made by Rubitrux, runs about $350 and bolts right onto the bumper. Installed in 10 mins... or 1.5 beers...

JagJeeper

Part of there Black Friday deals from RubiTrux? I got the stinger (Maximus), JW Speaker headlights and foglights with a Warn. Finally. Bush Wacker's are on my list (never ends). Was that install tough?

20161212_120117.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nic Try

Part of there Black Friday deals from RubiTrux? I got the stinger (Maximus), JW Speaker headlights and foglights with a Warn. Finally. Bush Wacker's are on my list (never ends). Was that install tough?

View attachment 234840

I will be honest, i had the bushwackers installed, but it took the body shop more time than needed.....

The stinger was easy, but 2 of my bolts were not long enough to bite, so I need some longer M8 bolts... i also bought their winch plate mounts, winch is coming after xmas, so it will be next.

Nic Try

You'll need to take the bumper off to install winch. But it fits well. Took half a day with help. Have fun.

Thanks!

I did the bumper/winch on my old rubi, but it was a replacement bumper, all Bolt on and no cutting, this will be the first time I'll have to trim to install, but it shouldn't be too hard.

Top Bottom