VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - Bumps & Bruises on Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 2]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
From the moment Cindy and I first saw Jane, we could see that she was a basket case of bumps and bruises and that a lot of work was gonna be needed in order to make her whole again. Of course, the work needed to be done is a big part of what makes an old Jeep like her so much fun and in this episode, you’ll get to see some of the problem spots we found as well as some of the repairs we started to make. Please note that we are far from being experts when it comes to things like welding or doing body work and I'm sure there's plenty we're doing wrong. That being said, we are simply trying to document our efforts into making this CJ5 ours and we hope you enjoy our presentation.

:cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sure looks like a ton of work. Thanks for taking the time to film it.

A ton of work for sure and filming makes it that much harder or at least, slows things down quite a bit. But, it's been fun. :yup:

Can't wait to see a rock hard sport cage on a cj5.

Well, we haven't decided on that just yet. It'd be nice to have but I think we're going to try and salvage the factory roll bar first. :cool:

another great video, thanks for sharing the detail, that thing really needed some TLC but great to see it coming together well!

Thanks! The TLC she needs is like therapy for me :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing! She'll be stronger than new when done.

Well, that's the plan anyway :yup:

Pretty cool project guys! Locking forward to seeing that come around!

Thanks - it's been a hell of a lot of fun and we're eager to get her done :cool:

Awesome job documenting this!!!!!! As always, gives us "dreamers" motivation to do more

LOL!! Glad you're enjoying the series and we hope that we can inspire guys like you to take on a project like this :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like the open with the walking narration. Something different, great idea. Thanks for the time in putting Jane and the vid together. Keep em comin!!

LOL!! Okay, now I feel silly but thank you. :blush: :crazyeyes: :D

Really enjoying the videos of Calamity.
Keep it up

Thank you, we're so glad you're enjoying them :thumb:

This new series is great!! Looking forward to the next video.

We're so glad to hear it. We really weren't sure how or if people would like it being that there isn't any wheeling. :yup:

She is coming together nicely! Looks like it is a fun little project.

It's a hell of a lot of fun and something I would recommend to anyone who has a love for Jeeps :cool:

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great job! Thanks for taking the time to document. I love joining along for the journey on this one. Makes me want to learn to weld and buy a CJ5.

Thank you. It's been a lot of work to document but we thought there might be a few of you who would appreciate and enjoy it. :yup:

Top Bottom