Defense mine trail

black pearl

Hooked
Hey I'm new to the WAYALIFE form I figured this would be the best place to get info i'm planning a trip down to death Valley and I was trying to find more information about the defense mine trail as we will have some of those goofy non-jeeps with us but that trail peaks my interest and I want to let the jeep flex while we are down there any info would be helpful thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
I have seen that one and a few others I'm more worried about the non jeeps ground clearance I don't want to take people back into a trail that they won't be able to make it through or just know that we have to leave part of our group behind for part of the day

jeff_in_rc

I've done that trail many times recently, in fact I led it during PVD, and I can tell you it has gotten rougher over the last year. I would say 3" of lift and one locker and you should be good to go. Long wheelbase vehicles might have a tough time in a couple of the corners but completely doable. You are going to go up to Lookout city right?

When are you planning on coming down?

mo0s3

Hey I'm new to the WAYALIFE form I figured this would be the best place to get info i'm planning a trip down to death Valley and I was trying to find more information about the defense mine trail as we will have some of those goofy non-jeeps with us but that trail peaks my interest and I want to let the jeep flex while we are down there any info would be helpful thanks in advance

Fun Trail, I ran that during PVD ! You have to walk through the mine it is for sure a cool part of that trail :)

I think the toughest part is Zero Waterfall but it is optional.

Top Bottom