Thinking

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
All jeeps are welcome here. True that the JK is the popular one right now but plenty of members have all sorts of older models.

Welcome to WAL!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
As ty said this is a jk heavy forum but we welcome all jeeps and have many non jk members here!

Welcome to Wayalife

Coop

Caught the Bug
You are welcome here! Eddie our forum owner has jeeps from nearly all eras. Personally, I love the YJs. You will find plenty of chatter among YJ owners on the YJ tech forum.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to Wayalife. You'll be fine here. Many members either own a YJ or previously did. Hell, my Jeep doesn't even have a frame.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife. You'll be fine here. Many members either own a YJ or previously did. Hell, my Jeep doesn't even have a frame.

When they inflate those unibodys on the assembly line, it must be pretty exciting!!

ChiliDawg

YJ's stopped rolling off the line in 1997 so naturally more people will have JK's nowadays. When I started wheeling with my CJ-7 fifteen years ago, everyone else had TJ's. Gotta embrace it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHHHWAY

Welcome Ty' from one WAL Newbie to another,,, yes I drive a JK but ALL jeeps are awesome in my book,,, BTW where did I put that thing???

jeff_in_rc

Welcome from a former YJ owner, got a TJ now and love it.

As long as you like to 4 wheel it does not matter what you drive, just get out and have fun!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Yep, if you keep up with the videos, Eddie always notes when he has other Jeeps than JKs running, and says he thinks it's really cool, and I think it's very cool, too.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL! I drive a TJ, and while I don't find much TJ technical stuff on this particular forum, I find all kinds of cool pictures and videos of people offroading and/or overlanding/camping. I think it's a wonderful site, even if you don't have a Jeep! :yup:

Coop

Caught the Bug
Even with all the positive YJ responses I guess he left.

Top Bottom