"Dream" Build 2017

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug
As a newbie I am quickly learning that a Jeep build is never finished. As soon as I complete one step, I then think of 17 other things I want to work on. Needless to say, I've got the bug. So for this thread, I don't want to talk about the new rear bumper I want in 2017, nor the rock lights, nor the 37s, nor the......etc. Since I have gotten the Jeep bug, I've been thinking of a "dream" build. Here is my dream:

JKU
LS3
Portal Axles
Military 46" tires

What is your "dream" build?

As a newbie I am quickly learning that a Jeep build is never finished. As soon as I complete one step, I then think of 17 other things I want to work on. Needless to say, I've got the bug. So for this thread, I don't want to talk about the new rear bumper I want in 2017, nor the rock lights, nor the 37s, nor the......etc. Since I have gotten the Jeep bug, I've been thinking of a "dream" build. Here is my dream:

JKU
LS3
Portal Axles
Military 46" tires

What is your "dream" build?

I see your from Utah. From your post, I would have sworn you were from the south and love mud bogging.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol I thought the same thing! For me a PR 44, 35's, EVO Bolt on Coilovers, and adding an AEV rear bumper would complete my dream JKUR. I like a good balance of trail and street.
I see your from Utah. From your post, I would have sworn you were from the south and love mud bogging.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The BAD Influence

Caught the Bug
Ha-ha, I've been watch a build on TV with portal axles, then experienced those military 46s up close. Gotta have them. And no matter where we are, there's never a shortage of rednecks...even here in Utah

Top Bottom