VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - an Omix-ADA Christmas for Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 3]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Working on an old Jeep would be a lot harder to do if it weren’t for companies like Omix-ADA who still manufacture and sell, authentic Mopar Restoration Products. In fact, you can practically build an old CJ from the ground up using their OE parts and for our purposes, this made breathing new life into some old iron a lot easier. In this episode, you'll get to see some of the goodies that we got for Jane including new Omix-ADA fenders, fender flares, hood, fan shroud, body mount kit and LED tail lights. We also pre-install a set of Poison Spyder rocker guards and start the long process of sanding her paint down to the metal. We hope that you enjoy our presentation and we hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

Also, for those of you who haven't seen it already and would like to see a teaser of what Jane looks like now. Click on the link below:

CALAMITY JANE - All Colored Up in Factory Jetset Blue Metallic w/UPDATES

:hohoho:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LeighP

Great video....love following along on someone's build.
My only comment.....your toolbox is way too neat...... :bleh:

jeeeep

Hooked
you're making it look too easy and I'm beginning to think....hmm, that old CJ I see for sale on my way to a remote office - I can do this :thinking:

ob_tj

Thank you, we're so happy to hear it :yup:

You have to see what they look like powder coated in black and installed :yup:

So glad that you're enjoy the series, thank you. :thumb:
Well I look forward to seeing the finish product!

bonedaddy

to be continued ... almost as bad as waiting for your Jeep parts! :yup:

Looking forward to the next one :thumb:

Top Bottom