Show Your Lighters

WJCO

Meme King
Just realized we have a knife and gun thread, but no lighter thread. I have a ton scattered around, but here are my go to ones. I have a Bic for EDC, but when I'm smoking a cigar, I love this JetLine torch. And when I smoke a pipe or go camping above 10k, I've found a Zippo to be ideal. I've had this one for about 10 years.

IMG_20161224_144215_321.jpg

Evil

Great thread WJ. I have some really old Zippos that belonged to my grandfather packed away and a few oddity lighters that Ill dig out when things go back to normal but for now. The lighter stash :D

333.jpg

Petthefish

I collect zippo lighters my Grandfather started collecting in the 60s when he passed he left me close to 200 zippo lighters 95 percent of them have never been struck.
my prize zippo is one my Grandpa's brother carried in the Korean war he was shot and killed with it in his pocket along with a pack of Lucky Strikes. This zippo is framed with a plaque and a picture of him on the wall at my house. I will have to get some pics of the collection

HoosierWolf

My EDC is pretty boring. It is just a bic wrapped with duct tape and a couple of rubber bands. (Yes I'm a bit of a prepper)

For stogies I try to only use wooden matches.

WJCO

Meme King
One of my lighters stopped igniting last night. So I went down to the cigar shop and picked up one of these Vertigo lighters. Lifetime warranty and can be exchanged in store. 12 bucks. I was outside for over half an hour with it sitting on the table in 25F degree weather with wind. It lit every time. Hope it stays that way for years.

DSC05248.jpg

DSC05251.JPG

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
My favorite rechargeable lighter for EDC.

Attachments

• 20191103_203335.jpg
    20191103_203335.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 32

JKbrick

On Nov 1 I had an outdoor site meeting and it was 28 so I decided to wear pants instead of shorts. First time I’d had long pants and tall boots on for months. Anyways this was in my boot when I put it on, total mystery.
59433283268__D3F3D18D-0595-4F54-A090-29948AA42395.jpg
I commented to Arrcherr I was surprised even tho it says Ford it works!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom