Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Y'all are fucking stupid. Go fuck yourselves.

Y'all are fucking stupid. Go fuck yourselves.

I'm committed to building my 08 JKU for the awareness of PTSD/TBI amongst first responders and vets. I have several people pulling me in two directions. LS3 vers the Hemi. I have found that the Hemi's are way more expensive than a connect and cruise LS3 package. Everyone here has great knowledge of these kind of things. Ready go!!

Call Motech. They do swaps, forum vendor, and could have a lengthy conversation about this as well.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

I vote LS. Hemi's from what I gather with all my own research have a hard time keeping the temps down without spending a grip on the cooling system.

I guess it depends on your overall budget.

Another vote for an LS block. I'm not a fan of the hemi. We just sold our chevy Camaro SS with the 6.2L LS3 and I miss it. lots of power to get up and go. And it sounds awsome too.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoss View Post
    I vote LS. Hemi's from what I gather with all my own research have a hard time keeping the temps down without spending a grip on the cooling system.

I guess it depends on your overall budget.
    I have heard the same about the Hemi's. I have a line on an LS3 connect and cruise package for what I'd pay for the 6.4l Hemi alone.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer08JKU View Post
    I'm committed to building my 08 JKU for the awareness of PTSD/TBI amongst first responders and vets. I have several people pulling me in two directions. LS3 vers the Hemi. I have found that the Hemi's are way more expensive than a connect and cruise LS3 package. Everyone here has great knowledge of these kind of things. Ready go!!
    Building a jeep to raise awareness? What does that even mean? Why not take the money that it would take to build the jeep and donate or help people out. Guess you wouldn't get a built jeep if you did that though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 Jeep Wrangler

I agree!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Gots
    17-Inch Rubi Wheels
    295/70/17 Mastercraft Courser MXT's
    18/59 Springs & Rubi Shocks
    TF Leveling Kit
    1.5" Spidertrax Spacers
    Warn Rock Crawler Stubby & Engo 9000 Winch
    EVO Rear Bolt On "D" Ring Mounts
    EVO Rear Corner Rock Skins
    Rough Country Skids

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Building a jeep to raise awareness? What does that even mean? Why not take the money that it would take to build the jeep and donate or help people out. Guess you wouldn't get a built jeep if you did that though.

I have PTSD DICKHEAD! And people like you down play it. I can walk around and all day talking my head off about it and no one would listen. What should I give it to the VA...? That's a joke. I don't know, maybe some doctor who will buy a new Porsche instead of actually doing something about it. Maybe I can save one guy when he comes to me to talk about a Jeep that represents what we go thru everyday!! That's worth it don't you think asshole? I'm not only building a Jeep but a practice to help others with PTSD/TBI. YOU SHOULD ASK BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE ME!!

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    I agree!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    LS3 or Hemi?

parati ad omnia!

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer08JKU View Post
    I have PTSD DICKHEAD! And people like you down play it. I can walk around and all day talking my head off about it and no one would listen. What should I give it to the VA...? That's a joke. I don't know, maybe some doctor who will buy a new Porsche instead of actually doing something about it. Maybe I can save one guy when he comes to me to talk about a Jeep that represents what we go thru everyday!! That's worth it don't you think asshole? I'm not only building a Jeep but a practice to help others with PTSD/TBI. YOU SHOULD ASK BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE ME!!
    Lol! Yeah I'm sure you do. I'm sure yours is the worst out of everyone. People like you are the reason others down play. You're the same type that would join the military just to tell everyone you have been to 'war'.

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast