Y'all are fucking stupid. Go fuck yourselves.

I'm committed to building my 08 JKU for the awareness of PTSD/TBI amongst first responders and vets. I have several people pulling me in two directions. LS3 vers the Hemi. I have found that the Hemi's are way more expensive than a connect and cruise LS3 package. Everyone here has great knowledge of these kind of things. Ready go!!

tgoss

I vote LS. Hemi's from what I gather with all my own research have a hard time keeping the temps down without spending a grip on the cooling system.

I guess it depends on your overall budget.

ob_tj

Another vote for an LS block. I'm not a fan of the hemi. We just sold our chevy Camaro SS with the 6.2L LS3 and I miss it. lots of power to get up and go. And it sounds awsome too.

I vote LS. Hemi's from what I gather with all my own research have a hard time keeping the temps down without spending a grip on the cooling system.

I guess it depends on your overall budget.

I have heard the same about the Hemi's. I have a line on an LS3 connect and cruise package for what I'd pay for the 6.4l Hemi alone.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm committed to building my 08 JKU for the awareness of PTSD/TBI amongst first responders and vets. I have several people pulling me in two directions. LS3 vers the Hemi. I have found that the Hemi's are way more expensive than a connect and cruise LS3 package. Everyone here has great knowledge of these kind of things. Ready go!!

Building a jeep to raise awareness? What does that even mean? Why not take the money that it would take to build the jeep and donate or help people out. Guess you wouldn't get a built jeep if you did that though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Building a jeep to raise awareness? What does that even mean? Why not take the money that it would take to build the jeep and donate or help people out. Guess you wouldn't get a built jeep if you did that though.

I have PTSD DICKHEAD! And people like you down play it. I can walk around and all day talking my head off about it and no one would listen. What should I give it to the VA...? That's a joke. I don't know, maybe some doctor who will buy a new Porsche instead of actually doing something about it. Maybe I can save one guy when he comes to me to talk about a Jeep that represents what we go thru everyday!! That's worth it don't you think asshole? I'm not only building a Jeep but a practice to help others with PTSD/TBI. YOU SHOULD ASK BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE ME!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have PTSD DICKHEAD! And people like you down play it. I can walk around and all day talking my head off about it and no one would listen. What should I give it to the VA...? That's a joke. I don't know, maybe some doctor who will buy a new Porsche instead of actually doing something about it. Maybe I can save one guy when he comes to me to talk about a Jeep that represents what we go thru everyday!! That's worth it don't you think asshole? I'm not only building a Jeep but a practice to help others with PTSD/TBI. YOU SHOULD ASK BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE ME!!

Lol! Yeah I'm sure you do. I'm sure yours is the worst out of everyone. People like you are the reason others down play. You're the same type that would join the military just to tell everyone you have been to 'war'.

LS3 vers Hemi

Lol! Yeah I'm sure you do. I'm sure yours is the worst out of everyone. People like you are the reason others down play. You're the same type that would join the military just to tell everyone you have been to 'war'.

You're a true asshole! Let me guess you have never been in the military or a first responder. Maybe a volunteer at the elder center.

parati ad omnia!

Last edited:

Hummmmm. Like Others, I'm always torn when someone says this at the beginning of a thread post.
So, your building your JK..... and you want a Hemi/LS. Are others paying the tab, or are you? And your going to put skeeeeeekers or a wrap on it about PTSD? " Look at my bad ass rig in the name of PTSD!".....

Thank you for your previous service!!! I don't pretend to know your circumstances. I respect any who have protected mine or the rights of others or helped keep me safe!

With that being said, I'll bet you will find that keeping that stuff out of your thread will get you the answers you really are looking for.

As stated, give Robbie a call at MoTech! We just had one put in an 08. He went above and beyond in the process!!!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Hummmmm. Like Others, I'm always torn when someone says this at the beginning of a thread post.
So, your building your JK..... and you want a Hemi/LS. Are others paying the tab, or are you? And your going to put skeeeeeekers or a wrap on it about PTSD? " Look at my bad ass rig in the name of PTSD!".....

Thank you for your previous service!!! I don't pretend to know your circumstances. I respect any who have protected mine or the rights of others or helped keep me safe!

With that being said, I'll bet you will find that keeping that stuff out of your thread will get you the answers you really are looking for.

As stated, give Robbie a call at MoTech! We just had one put in an 08. He went above and beyond in the process!!!

^^^^^ This

Top Bottom