without people like me you would only have the same 10 people in your circle-jerk

WJCO

Meme King
Agreed the guy went full retard and the threats aren't cool, but where is the part that he said someone else is paying for it ?

He never said that. It was suggested by other members, after he'd become belligerent.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, a month ago, he said he couldn't afford a hemi.

....the Hemi is cost prohibitive for me, so I want to get the Hesco 3.8l Stroker and supercharge it. Has anyone ran this kind of setup before?

lidless07X

This whole thread has gone full retard as well. Now it's about who has PTSD and who doesn't ? Or who's tougher than who ?

This thread derailed on post #6 when it appears someone assumed the guy was asking someone else to pay for his mods.

Maybe that was the OP's intention or maybe not.

I'm just suggesting another view

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This whole thread has gone full retard as well. Now it's about who has PTSD and who doesn't ? Or who's tougher than who ?

This thread derailed on post #6 when it appears someone assumed the guy was asking someone else to pay for his mods.

Thanks for setting us all straight

Ddays

Hooked

I don't think so. WJCO posted an earlier post where he stated he couldn't afford a V8 swap. This guy was just waiting to go off. Several others were waiting for it to happen too.

WJCO

Meme King

This thread was derailed before it was even posted. I think you're just pissed at Overlander as you've jabbed at him in the past. He called this guy out, and somehow that upsets you. That's another view.

lidless07X

This thread was derailed before it was even posted. I think you're just pissed at Overlander as you've jabbed at him in the past. He called this guy out, and somehow that upsets you. That's another view.

It's quite possible that it was headed in that direction but nobody gave it a chance to play out. I dont lose any sleep over Overlander nor does he lose any over me I'm sure.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
It's quite possible that it was headed in that direction but nobody gave it a chance to play out. I dont lose any sleep over Overlander nor does he lose any over me I'm sure.

I found that post to be quite tame. Either the OP is a nut job, or his intention was to gather money for his build...or both. A rational reply to that post, would have avoided all of this.

longarmwj

Yea because we caught onto it fast and called him out on it fast. If you thought your wife was cheating on you would you just "give it a chance and play it out", or confront her about it?

That's what I thought.

sipafz

Caught the Bug

IMG_3800.jpg

Are you kidding me? I hardly think the gentle jabs warranted the crazy ass response and personal threats from the OP. The OP's intentions are irrelevant at this point as is your alternate view.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
If you thought your wife was cheating on you would you just "give it a chance and play it out", or confront her about it?

Maybe if it was a hot girl she was cheating with... let that play out for sure!

Seriously though, this dude brought his personal agenda on here and reacted like a crazy person when called out. Not cool.

lidless07X

Yea because we caught onto it fast and called him out on it fast. If you thought your wife was cheating on you would you just "give it a chance and play it out", or confront her about it?

That's what I thought.

Not really sure what I would do. I didn't marry a whore. Perhaps you or your father could lend some advice.

longarmwj

Not really sure what I would do. I didn't marry a whore. Perhaps you or your father could lend some advice.

My father's dead, died when I was 8, so I doubt he would be able to attest.

Normally I don't get pissed off at stuff online, but implying that my mother was disloyal to my father really grinds my gears

Ddays

Hooked

Don't usually butt into things that don't concern me but you are a fucking douche for that post. Its clear he didn't infer anything towards you and it was an open ended comment. You chose to go retard. Fuck off.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My father's dead, died when I was 8, so I doubt he would be able to attest.

Normally I don't get pissed off at stuff online, but implying that my mother was disloyal to my father really grinds my gears

Don't give the troll the satisfaction of getting under your skin. Spermburps like that fucktard may come and go, but they are so insignificant and meaningless that they disappear with a simple yawn.

lidless07X

Don't give the troll the satisfaction of getting under your skin. Spermburps like that fucktard may come and go, but they are so insignificant and meaningless that they disappear with a simple yawn.

C'mon Sharkey, without people like me you would only have the same 10 people in your circle-jerk.

You are 100% correct though on the disappearing thing. I probably won't be back for a few months.

Top Bottom