Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Search Feature

The search function on this app is utterly useless. It will not bring up anything relevant and as far as I can tell, it just brings up the home screen.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jamo922 View Post
    The search function on this app is utterly useless. It will not bring up anything relevant and as far as I can tell, it just brings up the home screen.

Maybe you can develop a better one? Or just
    see post 6.
    en hopup veritas

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Maybe you can develop a better one? Or just
    see post 6.
    “GTS” - Google That Shit

IMG_7741.jpg

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

Try this link...

http://bfy.tw/HuGy

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Try this link...

Even though I usually know it's gonna be LMGTFY, I still can't resist clicking on the link.

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Try this link...

LMAO, ahh this one never gets old. 😂

Complain much? Just ask and I’m sure Eddie will give you a full refund for your free app and forum use.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    “GTS” - Google That Shit

IMG_7741.jpg
    ^^This is what i usually do, works like a charm. I also find it helpful to select search title only while using the search function on the phone app

It’s funny that people get offended by me stating that the search function doesn’t work. I believe “utterly useless” is an accurate description and didn’t want the OP to waste a bunch time using it like I did.
    I enjoy the collection of Jeep info within this site and appreciate the app. However, having to go to google to find info defeats the purpose of using this app. And no I’m not a developer but I’m sure someone could come up with one pretty easily. Even though this is a free app, it’s still subject to criticism if it doesn’t work as it should.

It’s funny that people get offended by me stating that the search function doesn’t work. I believe “utterly useless” is an accurate description and didn’t want the OP to waste a bunch time using it like I did.
    I enjoy the collection of Jeep info within this site and appreciate the app. However, having to go to google to find info defeats the purpose of using this app. And no I’m not a developer but I’m sure someone could come up with one pretty easily. Even though this is a free app, it’s still subject to criticism if it doesn’t work as it should.

What’s funny is how a solution or advice was given to just work with what you got. Of course instead of taking that advice you needed to add your two cents worth of licks to the dead horse.
    en hopup veritas

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast