Search Feature

footagon

Hi,

I am fairly new to this site. Is there a search feature to lookup old write-ups? In the process of doing some work and just wanted to see if anyone had posted anything on it.

Thank you

Tee

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the search on the main page is a bit of pain to get to. We hope to upgrade the skin in the coming year and fix that.

That being said, the vBulletin search is just "ok". If you really want to find something, I would recommend Google. Simply type your question in and follow it with "site:wayalife.com". That will produce excellent results. :yup:

jamo922

The search function on this app is utterly useless. It will not bring up anything relevant and as far as I can tell, it just brings up the home screen.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
The search function on this app is utterly useless. It will not bring up anything relevant and as far as I can tell, it just brings up the home screen.

Complain much? Just ask and I’m sure Eddie will give you a full refund for your free app and forum use. [emoji849]

jamo922

It’s funny that people get offended by me stating that the search function doesn’t work. I believe “utterly useless” is an accurate description and didn’t want the OP to waste a bunch time using it like I did.
I enjoy the collection of Jeep info within this site and appreciate the app. However, having to go to google to find info defeats the purpose of using this app. And no I’m not a developer but I’m sure someone could come up with one pretty easily. Even though this is a free app, it’s still subject to criticism if it doesn’t work as it should.

It’s funny that people get offended by me stating that the search function doesn’t work. I believe “utterly useless” is an accurate description and didn’t want the OP to waste a bunch time using it like I did.
I enjoy the collection of Jeep info within this site and appreciate the app. However, having to go to google to find info defeats the purpose of using this app. And no I’m not a developer but I’m sure someone could come up with one pretty easily. Even though this is a free app, it’s still subject to criticism if it doesn’t work as it should.

What’s funny is how a solution or advice was given to just work with what you got. Of course instead of taking that advice you needed to add your two cents worth of licks to the dead horse.

Top Bottom