Mastercraft seats in back

metalic

I know others are running them also but just installed seats in back to match our fronts. My boy has been screaming for a set and wanted to share my findings.
I used the Mastercraft brackets and they definitely work good however they raise the seats up quite a bit. My wife is 5'7" and was fine but I'm 6'4" and my head is higher than the cage. I know not many my size will ride back there. If your thinking about this route take this into account if you have tall kids

20161228_173418.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubicrawl

Are these the rubicon MasterCraft seats? Looks good? Are the front ones higher as well? And last would you be able to mount car seats for the little ones on the back ones I got 2 that's why and thinking of doing this pretty soon

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
What did you use / where did you get the cover for your front seat harness bar? It looks like the cover on the factory sport bar, I hate the look of just roll bar padding back there, yours looks much better.

metalic

Are these the rubicon MasterCraft seats? Looks good? Are the front ones higher as well? And last would you be able to mount car seats for the little ones on the back ones I got 2 that's why and thinking of doing this pretty soon

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
These are the Mastercraft Nomad seats. The Rubicon seats sounded nice but they entire tweed and if you look in the pic our jeep doesn't see the detailer very often. The front seats I believe sit a tad lower than the factory seats. I'm not sure how well a car seat would fit in these. I wouldn't see why it would be a problem though.
What did you use / where did you get the cover for your front seat harness bar? It looks like the cover on the factory sport bar, I hate the look of just roll bar padding back there, yours looks much better.

I stripped all the factory padding/cover from our factory cage and painted it. We run a RH sport cage, Poison Spyder C pillar, and the B pillar and harness bars you see we bent up tubing and welded in. The pad on the front harness barbs the pad RH sells for the bolt in harness bar.

Top Bottom