Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Wayalife All Time Funniest or Most Sarcastic Posts

Overlander gets a spot here with this beauty

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Thanks for the pointer. I do actually have one and she has probably logged more off-road miles than you ever have. Not to mention her jeep doesn’t have that butt pirate grille on the front.

Your awesome life consists of Cheetos, Xbox and AOL in your moms basement. Your existence is solely based on the fact the your heffer of a mother took the retarded bagger at the grocery store home and showed him her gorilla salad. Fuck off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Overlander gets a spot here with this beauty

The retort was pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by ihaveemerged View Post
    Hahaha hilarious. My awesome life consists of the exact opposite of that but whatever. That’s awesome that your woman has logged more of off road time than me. I’ve barely logged any. I’m sure she is a super model good for you.

If you woke up in my life tomorrow you would think you won the genetic and life lottery and wouldn’t be posting your 26,001 comment on some random guys post. What did it take you, 3 minutes to reply to my comment? Hanging on to this forum like it’s life. Enjoy picking the mud out of your girlfriends tooth.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    After those threats, looks like overlander is going to have to build his Jeep to bring awareness to safe spaces
    This shit cracked me up

After a 15+ hr day and two flights. This one had me laughing. Classic Overlander. Thanks for this.

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    There are people who agree with me and people who are wrong. You can pick which side you are on.

From the VPR number thread.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829