Welcoming 2017

2016 comes to an end in just a few hours. I'm sitting here working on home projects, but I can't get 2017 out of my mind. My father and I have some very big things in store for our fans and customers. New part numbers (lots of them, lots), new team members, and bigger goals.

2016's plan was to grow smarter as a company - refine old but proven techniques, gain efficiency, and most importantly set the stage for 2017. A new Jeep model may come out this year folks, that's huge. But we'll be ready.

We're eternally grateful for the support and brotherhood you all have shown us over the decades. We started as a true mom and pop (and son) shop and in many senses, we still are. "Family owned and operated in the USA". I'm very proud we can make that statement.

2017 - we're ready for you. We are stronger, smarter, and faster than ever.
Now, let's get to work.

- James Barth, co-founder
Rock Hard 4x4

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Happy New Year, and thanks for supporting this forum! Every piece of RockHard gear I have owned or seen, is truly well made, and you should be proud of your company.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bthomas

And a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to all of you as well! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store. Also looking forward to 2017 being the year I get off my butt and get a sport cage in my JK!

Thanks Rock Hard!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom