Smokers, grills, and the B-B-Qs

NavyJeeper

I indulged in a new hobby, as if I don't spread my money around enough with my brewery and the jeep. I have smoked meats before but never have owned my own smoker let alone built one myself, but for my 30th birthday present my dad bought the supplies and we built each other one! So let's see your other "rigs". Where you make those sweet sweet slabs of meat!!if your vegetarian....God help you. IMG_0165.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mstraw9379

Great looking setup. I used to have a nice smoker, but it was too close to the road when we were moving. Someone mistook it for something we set out for trash.
I'm looking for a larger setup when we get settled in again after our next move. So I'll be watching this thread closely.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool UDS NavyJeeper! And your right it's an awesome hobby. I love cooking outside. A few years ago I picked up a Big Green Egg and it ruined me. I'll never go back to a gas grill again.

Cedar plank salmon.
IMG_1095.JPG .

Pizza.
IMG_0928.JPG .

JeepJeep75

I indulged in a new hobby, as if I don't spread my money around enough with my brewery and the jeep. I have smoked meats before but never have owned my own smoker let alone built one myself, but for my 30th birthday present my dad bought the supplies and we built each other one! So let's see your other "rigs". Where you make those sweet sweet slabs of meat!!if your vegetarian....God help you. View attachment 236729

This is the second stand-up type drum smoker I've seen in this forum this week. I'm gonna have to make one of these!! [emoji39]

OhNoTheJiggies

IMG_1483378985.330472.jpg
Better half just bought me a small smoker for my birthday a few days ago so I could give smoking a shot. Love grilling and needed a new grill after many years of using a small charcoal grill... so this is my new side lady.

deadguy

View attachment 236886
Better half just bought me a small smoker for my birthday a few days ago so I could give smoking a shot. Love grilling and needed a new grill after many years of using a small charcoal grill... so this is my new side lady.

Ive heard pretty good things about the char broil. Nice and cheap to get into the hobby and with some modifications can be a pretty good cooker. Enjoy

Sent from my XT1096 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I have a Charbroil large charcoal smoker and a Masterbuilt electric smoker. Both have their pros/cons, but they get used a lot.

IMG_20170102_193726_512.jpg

IMG_20170102_193757_403.jpg

Top Bottom