Show Your Flashlight

WJCO

Meme King
Ever since I started camping in the winter, I've realized the importance of a good quality light. I really started getting into owning lights. So let's see your flashlight. Here's a few of mine.

EDC light that goes with me everywhere. Fenix LD01. Only 70 lumens but it's about the size of a chap stick and runs off of one AAA battery. Impressive output for how small it is.

IMG_20170101_193525_773.jpg

Here's my main backpacking light. Another Fenix, the LD12. It puts out 125 lumens and runs off of one AA battery. This makes it easy to just carry a couple of extra batteries with me while camping. I use it in conjunction with the Fenix headband for hands free mode.

IMG_20170101_193911_483.jpg

I own 3 of these Maglites. 1 in each vehicle and one in the garage. I don't know the specs, but we've had them at least 3 years and haven't had to replace batteries yet. They turn on when we need them and they were cheap.

IMG_20170101_193956_336.jpg

And here's the newest beast that I got for Christmas. A Nitecore TM28. It can be held in one hand and weighs about a pound but it puts out 6000 lumens. It is awesome. You can actually see the beam waving through the sky. It runs off 4 li-ion 18650 batteries. I will likely use it for camping and working on the Jeep.

IMG_20170101_194050_529.jpg

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I keep 2 of these on chargers in my work truck at all times. Will soon dedicate 1 to the jk as well. Streamlight Stinger. After using one of these I feel as though I can't see anything with a 3 or 4D mag light.

IMG_0172.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Streamlight Stinger HL use it at work during rain, snow, hot, and cold. I have never had any issues. This is my third one. I only up grade to update lumens. Also use a Streamlight TRL-1 on my service pistol and have had no issues. It is very bright as well.
IMG_9143.jpg

xxJWPxx

Also have an LRI Photon Freedom on my key chain. Super small and good light for the size. Liked it so much I got one for my wife as well.

jamesrw30

My EDC is a Streamlight ProTac HL. Really happy with it. It does run off the CR123 batteries but is a great little light.

I have several other lights at home but this is my main one I use.

Bigjimbo

Im a head lamp guy and stick with Petzl or Black diamond. You can get them as bright as most flash lights and keep both hands free.

One in each glove box and roadside back.

el_chupo_

Surefire and Streamlight are my go to...

Nightstand is a Surefire 6P Defender with a Malkoff Drop in, cause when you always 100% want it to work...

A great upgrade for anyone with an old Surefire or copy lying around, and he has several versions to choose from.

EDC in my bag is a Surefire incan E2 Defender

General around the house and Jeep lights - Surefire G2X Pro 2 mode in yellow
1100d2922f93748fc23e7fcae3be71f7.jpg

Rechargable around the house is a Streamlight Stinger with an NiteIze LED upgrade

Also use a Cabelas XPG dual mode LED (polymer body) in the garage and one in the house.

Have one of the Surefire 6Px PRO 9/11 anniversary editions around, and gave one to a buddy who became a fire fighter

A couple of old Incan SF G2 lights in yellow around here, along with an assortment of Icon, Fenix, Maglight, and others too.

Streamlight TLR-1 300 lumen lights kick around the house as well.

MidCon

EDC is a Fenix E-12 has 3 brightness settings and uses a single AA battery. Have a TLR-1 on the HD weapon, and various Maglights in truck and throughout house. IMG_3095.jpg

Davidb

I've been looking at buying the Olight s30r-III. It has 5 output modes, starting with 1/2 lumen for maintaining night vision, all the way up to 1050 lumens in "turbo" mode. It is USB rechargeable so you don't have to waste $$ on batteries. I have no experience with it because it's expensive, but I'd like to hear others thoughts on it.

Lil Nasty

Nightstand is a Surefire 6P Defender with a Malkoff Drop in, cause when you always 100% want it to work...

A great upgrade for anyone with an old Surefire or copy lying around, and he has several versions to choose from.

I have the Malkoff drop-in for my rifle light. I picked up an older model surefire for $50 with a pressure switch. Up graded the bulb and rocked on.

Top Bottom