Rules? Yea, ok didn't know this was a female only site

5BESTGS

I had them in my JK rear but now have three kids so I had to put the stock 3 seat bench back in. Great condition, leather, reclinable and comes with brackets to mount them in. I also have 4pt harness to throw in. IMG_7183.jpg

Asking 800 for the complete set up with 2 seats, harness, and brackets.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mtb275

You should familiarize yourself with the rules. Those seats look sweet and TS seats are well made. I had them in my side by side.

Introduce yourself, contribute and stay awhile. This isn't craigslist.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Twisted Stitch seats

Asking 800 for the complete set up with 2 seats, harness, and brackets.

Read the rules that you agreed to when you signed up for your account! This is not Wayalifeslist. If your only purpose is to unload your crap then you're at the wrong forum.

5BESTGS

Read the rules that you agreed to when you signed up for your account! This is not Wayalifeslist. If your only purpose is to unload your crap then you're at the wrong forum.

Are you kidding me bro! Grow up man! Out of all the things you could be doing you decide to make a wise ass comment. It's people like you that ruin fun jeep runs cuz your jealous someone's rig is better than yours. #hateraid #stayoffdattrailsbraddah #Alohaallova

5BESTGS

You should familiarize yourself with the rules. Those seats look sweet and TS seats are well made. I had them in my side by side.

Introduce yourself, contribute and stay awhile. This isn't craigslist.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

There's more rules in this forum than my job for the GOVERNMENT.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

5BESTGS

Funny thing is that if I was giving these seats away for 100$ all of you wouldn't have said anything but "I want them" #realtalk #youknowimright

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Twisted Stitch seats

Are you kidding me bro! Grow up man! Out of all the things you could be doing you decide to make a wise ass comment. It's people like you that ruin fun jeep runs cuz your jealous someone's rig is better than yours. #hateraid #stayoffdattrailsbraddah #Alohaallova

I couldn't be any less jealous of you!

Funny thing is that if I was giving these seats away for 100$ all of you wouldn't have said anything but "I want them" #realtalk #youknowimright

That is bullshit! Free would have been the only way to avoid my comment. Now I will just sit back and watch you flame out.

IMG_2967.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom