Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange that you Wayalife would bark at me like you had sand in your pussy

Been Around the Block Lil Nasty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirjeepalot View Post
    Of course I would love to get a PR44 or the like and I'm still researching for something I can afford/justify.
    As far as the stock plug welds, tubes spinning and tube diameter I agree.
    What I don't agree on and the point of my post was: It might not be a great Idea to weld ANYTHING to a purpose built forging.
    And I find it a little strange that you Wayalife would bark at me like you had sand in your pussy, I'm not telling you your an idiot, so no need to defend as such.
    I've been looking around a little and have not found an real evidence of a bent C forging by anyone that is running 37's and not on a KOH race, so if you or anyone can pipe up some proof I'm all ears... And Ill keep looking.

Ever thought for a second he came at you the way he did because you came into our home and with your first post shared a "he said/she said" story about a product without introducing yourself first? I bet you walk up to strangers all the time and butt into their conversations telling them what they should be doing with thier lives.

and further more...Why would you choose the "spread the word" on this particular post? Your comments come out of left field.
    Last edited by Lil Nasty; 01-05-2017 at 01:53 AM.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    So, guys and gals….. Whether or not you believe what this engineer told me, I will be buying the Ultimate Dana 44 with 4.88’s because I will not be running anything bigger than 37” tires, nor will I drive my Jeep like a Rock Bouncer!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    IMG_7976.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    IMG_7976.JPG

Now that's funny! Good on you.

Of course I would love to get a PR44 or the like and I'm still researching for something I can afford/justify.
    Right, because just running what you have until you actually need or can afford to upgrade to a better axle is just such a dumb idea.

As far as the stock plug welds, tubes spinning and tube diameter I agree.
    How nice, I'm touched that you would agree with anything that I might have to say

What I don't agree on and the point of my post was: It might not be a great Idea to weld ANYTHING to a purpose built forging.
    Right, because clearly, there have been so many end forging failures we've seen over the last 10 years due to gussets being welded onto them.

And I find it a little strange that you Wayalife would bark at me like you had sand in your pussy,
    And I find it a little strange that you would think I was barking at you. Might want to something about that sand before you develop a rash

I'm not telling you your an idiot, so no need to defend as such.
    Funny, I was eluding to the fact that you are but clearly, you know as much from your defensive tone

I've been looking around a little and have not found an real evidence of a bent C forging by anyone that is running 37's and not on a KOH race, so if you or anyone can pipe up some proof I'm all ears... And Ill keep looking.
    I've been looking around and don't know of a single rig running 37's at KOH who is also running bone stock factory axles. I've also never seen an end forging with a gusset welded onto it that's failed because of it. Being that you're here to "spread the word", I'm kind of surprise that you haven't piled up some kind of proof outside of what you were sold on by a Dana "engineer".

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Nasty View Post
    Ever thought for a second he came at you the way he did because you came into our home and with your first post shared a "he said/she said" story about a product without introducing yourself first? I bet you walk up to strangers all the time and butt into their conversations telling them what they should be doing with thier lives.

and further more...Why would you choose the "spread the word" on this particular post? Your comments come out of left field.
    I don't Lil Wane, Sorry to break up YOUR Black Panther Party.
    Friend.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    I don't Lil Wane, Sorry to break up YOUR Black Panther Party.
    Friend.
    Way to make an entrance. I don't think you are going to make it here.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Right, because just running what you have until you actually need or can afford to upgrade to a better axle is just such a dumb idea.

How nice, I'm touched that you would agree with anything that I might have to say

Right, because clearly, there have been so many end forging failures we've seen over the last 10 years due to gussets being welded onto them.

And I find it a little strange that you would think I was barking at you. Might want to something about that sand before you develop a rash

Funny, I was eluding to the fact that you are but clearly, you know as much from your defensive tone

I've been looking around and don't know of a single rig running 37's at KOH who is also running bone stock factory axles. I've also never seen an end forging with a gusset welded onto it that's failed because of it. Being that you're here to "spread the word", I'm kind of surprise that you haven't piled up some kind of proof outside of what you were sold on by a Dana "engineer".

Ahh... Making friends already.

The Ultimate 44 isn't much different than an OEM 44 axle. But whatever, your money. I didn't know engineers were allowed to smoke crack on the job.

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Way to make an entrance. I don't think you are going to make it here.

Right on Super Dave Osborne, Right on.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast