Building of Rebelconjk

RebelconJk

So I'm finally starting a build thread.. Haha.

Current mods:

3" Evo plush rides
Rancho 5000 shocks
Teraflex long arm kit
Rockhard 4x4 stubby bumper
LoD rear bumper w/tire carrier
Poison Spyder rocker knockers
Poison Spyder body armor
Crawler Conceptz corners (soon to be)
G2 5:13 gears
G2 cromo axle shafts F/R
Teraflex drag link flip
Teraflex tie rod/ adj track bar
Warn 9000k winch
Dv8 inner fenders
Dv8 beadlocks
Mastercraft MXT 37x12.50 R17

The plans....

Prorock 44/60 or one tons
Rockhard 4x4 sport cage
Synergy rear cage
Switch out bummers for Evo or crawler conceptz
Fusion 4x4 2.5 ton drag link and tie rod.

Here is how she sits now, I'm installing the crawler conceptz corners this weekend. Going with factory cut fenders in the front.

20161223_145615.jpg IMG_20161027_170703.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

RebelconJk

Yep. About a foot here and just 500 feet up the hill about 2 feet. Suppose to be sunny for the next 5 days though.

Geez!! Send some of that over this way! We are suppose to get like 1"-2" over the next few days lol! :cheesy: Prob only end up getting a dusting tho..

RebelconJk

Nice! I can't wait to see the new fender setup. :rock:

Yeah i'm pretty stoked on them, there is no pictures of them installed out there on the web, guess i'll see what they look like sat afternoon! It's going to be a cold day to be working on the jeep.. It's gonna be 30 and snowing..:cheesy:

kcdee00

Can't believe I've never bumped into you on a ride. Nice Jeep and build so far. Keep it goin [emoji1320]

RebelconJk

Can't believe I've never bumped into you on a ride. Nice Jeep and build so far. Keep it goin [emoji1320]

I know right, i was at one of the end of the summer pre runs, didn't make it to the event bc i had a death in the family. I'll be at the pre runs this year. Thanks, your rig is bad ass! I attempted to put those corners on this weekend with no luck, too cold and those corners are heavy and awkward i gotta figure something out.. haha.

RebelconJk

IMG_20170115_151120_404.jpg 20170115_133605.jpg

Did some prep work this weekend, I'm going to finish up the install on Saturday. Crawler conceptz sent me the wrong hardware for my corners. Hopefully I'll have the correct hardware by Friday so I can get these things on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom