Rebel off-road recon kit

Jimmypaget

Just wondering who has/is running the rebel off-road recon coil over kit. They say it's 100% bolt on and easy to install, it even looks like they have a cantilever setup for the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Just wondering who has/is running the rebel off-road recon coil over kit. They say it's 100% bolt on and easy to install, it even looks like they have a cantilever setup for the rear.

It's a knock off with LESS performance.

Why waste your money on that. Go with the original EVO coilover set up.

Jimmypaget

Well then, I'll be saving up some more money for EVO. Actually, I'll think I'll get the Rock hard sport cage first, safety first!

tgoss

Well then, I'll be saving up some more money for EVO. Actually, I'll think I'll get the Rock hard sport cage first, safety first!

More money for Evo?

Evo is $3600, Rebels is $4348..... Add king bumps for the front you're at $4100 for EVO's kit. What am I missing?

Jimmypaget

More money for Evo?

Evo is $3600, Rebels is $4348..... Add king bumps for the front you're at $4100 for EVO's kit. What am I missing?

You are absolutely correct! I didn't know they had the front and rear package for $3600! That's a hell of a deal!

JAGS

Hooked
You are absolutely correct! I didn't know they had the front and rear package for $3600! That's a hell of a deal!

Need bumps and arms still I believe. Something like the enforcer pro. Those don't have evolever priced in as well.

Ddays

Hooked
Their kits sit considerably higher as well. Looked at a used kit for sale & Cozdude gave me the lowdown on it last year.

2011jk

Watch some of their videos on the Recon C/O kit and you can see the mounts flexing. IMO you want welded correctly designed mounts.

Jimmypaget

The coilover mounting tube/hoop reminds me of those big double shock hoops you find on all the "cool" trucks in socal.

Jimmypaget

Speaks volumes about them to me right there.

You mean it's not the 80's anymore :crazyeyes:

Apparently not! lol

Go with EVO. Oh and nothing is just bolt on there us always an extra mod to do to install.

You mean I can't do this in my apartment parking spot in a few hours? All they say you need is "to know how to drill holes", "no welding". Seems legit :eek:

Top Bottom