Thread: Trails suggestions near Albuquerque, NM

Trails suggestions near Albuquerque, NM

Looking to visit some family in Albuquerque, NM in May. Hoping to run some trails in the area. Any suggestions?

같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같
    Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

Rio Puerco is close and even has a little area called mini-Moab. This would be my first recommendation.
    Mild to Wild obstacles.
    Cedro Peak is an easy mountain trail but is not good when muddy.
    Further south is some extreme stuff at Gordy's Hill and then more extreme stuff in Las Cruces.

PM me if you want more info

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Willys / 1949 CJ3A
    Autumn Yellow
    2.2 Ecotec to th350
    HEMI / 2011 JKUR
    Sahara Tan
    UNNAMED / 2012 JKR
    Ruby Red

Been Around the Block CastleRockJeep's Avatar
    Funny you should ask. I was just thinking of sending 2Cross a message asking the same question. I was born and mostly raised in NM, most of my family is still there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We loved living in Albuquerque and miss it. I didn't get to wheel much, but did explore a lot.

I remember a good trail/road on Cedro peak with lots of rocky ledges. For adventure, you can throw in the "highway" coming off of Sandia. State 165 off of state 536 and don't forget to stop at the prehistoric cave and explore. There is so much history around Albuquerque. And don't forget the singing road that Eddy posted about coming down from Tijeras.
    Matt

Do the speed bumps at the mall count as crawlin?

N.S.D.Q.!

13 JKUR - white, 09 JKUR - white (sold), stock 85 CJ7 - red
    6 other 4x4 trucks (but only have 1 now).