Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTH is up with Dynatrac?!?

Fresh Catch

WTH is up with Dynatrac?!?

Having issues with Dynatrac...

Based on all the positive posts about Dynatrac and their ProGrip brakes for the JK. I took the plunge and ordered the set. I received an email confirmation instantly and waited for delivery. After a week I didn't receive a shipping confirmation so I called to follow up. Calling the main number it asks for an extension or hang on for next rep. I waited and spoke to a gentlemen who could not find my order. He said my order confirmation didn't make sense and didn't have the usual digits. He transferred me to someone else that I explained the situation to. After staying on hold for 10 minutes, the guy came back on the phone and said he found the order and it would ship the following day. I asked whether I would get a tracking number and he told me I would through email once the parts are shipped. Great! 2 days later and no email confirmation with my tracking. I call again...speak to someone...they can't find my order...he asks whether I placed this order online? Yes...he transfers me because "he can't see online orders"...the transfer sends me to a voicemail box where no one picks up. I leave a message with my contact info and no one calls me back...WTF?!?

Since Wayalife is tight with dynatrac, can anyone tell me whose extension I can call directly to find out where my parts are?? Annoying customer service to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeptopia View Post
    Having issues with Dynatrac...

Based on all the positive posts about Dynatrac and their ProGrip brakes for the JK. I took the plunge and ordered the set. I received an email confirmation instantly and waited for delivery. After a week I didn't receive a shipping confirmation so I called to follow up. Calling the main number it asks for an extension or hang on for next rep. I waited and spoke to a gentlemen who could not find my order. He said my order confirmation didn't make sense and didn't have the usual digits. He transferred me to someone else that I explained the situation to. After staying on hold for 10 minutes, the guy came back on the phone and said he found the order and it would ship the following day. I asked whether I would get a tracking number and he told me I would through email once the parts are shipped. Great! 2 days later and no email confirmation with my tracking. I call again...speak to someone...they can't find my order...he asks whether I placed this order online? Yes...he transfers me because "he can't see online orders"...the transfer sends me to a voicemail box where no one picks up. I leave a message with my contact info and no one calls me back...WTF?!?

Since Wayalife is tight with dynatrac, can anyone tell me whose extension I can call directly to find out where my parts are?? Annoying customer service to say the least.
    Try
    Steve Marrone National Sales Manager Dynatrac Products, Inc. (714) 596-4461 X201

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think their recent sale has made them super busy.

I was expecting an actual issue after I read the headline.. sorry to here about the mix up, I'm sure if you call again you can get things figured out. Dynatrac is a very good company

Nothing but a Thing
    That's why I don't order direct. Pick a vendor and have the brakes on your door step in a few days with free shipping. I don't think manufacturers have top priority on customer orders like a vendor would.

Dynatrac cares very much about customer service. Steve is the guy to talk to. And yes they are slammed right now. Regardless they really enforce customer service so I hope they can get your order sorted out.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by zimm View Post
    That's why I don't order direct. Pick a vendor and have the brakes on your door step in a few days with free shipping. I don't think manufacturers have top priority on customer orders like a vendor would.
    I disagree with this regarding Dynatrac. I have heard way more problem stories with 3rd party vendors selling Dynatrac products. Other companies, maybe, but not with Dynatrac.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Nothing but a Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I disagree with this regarding Dynatrac. I have heard way more problem stories with 3rd party vendors selling Dynatrac products. Other companies, maybe, but not with Dynatrac.
    Maybe true, but I have a pro grip kit sitting on my work bench and the OP does not.

I love vendor rants on the forum. Handle your shit like an adult.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

[QUOTE=ttfhell;824805]I love vendor rants on the forum. Handle your shit like an adult.

I preface this with Dynatrac being a great company. But there is nothing wrong with sharing experiences about vendors. If people are going to praise a company for doing good, it's only fair game to point out their deficiencies.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast