WTH is up with Dynatrac?!?

Jeeptopia

Having issues with Dynatrac...

Based on all the positive posts about Dynatrac and their ProGrip brakes for the JK. I took the plunge and ordered the set. I received an email confirmation instantly and waited for delivery. After a week I didn't receive a shipping confirmation so I called to follow up. Calling the main number it asks for an extension or hang on for next rep. I waited and spoke to a gentlemen who could not find my order. He said my order confirmation didn't make sense and didn't have the usual digits. He transferred me to someone else that I explained the situation to. After staying on hold for 10 minutes, the guy came back on the phone and said he found the order and it would ship the following day. I asked whether I would get a tracking number and he told me I would through email once the parts are shipped. Great! 2 days later and no email confirmation with my tracking. I call again...speak to someone...they can't find my order...he asks whether I placed this order online? Yes...he transfers me because "he can't see online orders"...the transfer sends me to a voicemail box where no one picks up. I leave a message with my contact info and no one calls me back...WTF?!?

Since Wayalife is tight with dynatrac, can anyone tell me whose extension I can call directly to find out where my parts are?? Annoying customer service to say the least.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Having issues with Dynatrac...

Based on all the positive posts about Dynatrac and their ProGrip brakes for the JK. I took the plunge and ordered the set. I received an email confirmation instantly and waited for delivery. After a week I didn't receive a shipping confirmation so I called to follow up. Calling the main number it asks for an extension or hang on for next rep. I waited and spoke to a gentlemen who could not find my order. He said my order confirmation didn't make sense and didn't have the usual digits. He transferred me to someone else that I explained the situation to. After staying on hold for 10 minutes, the guy came back on the phone and said he found the order and it would ship the following day. I asked whether I would get a tracking number and he told me I would through email once the parts are shipped. Great! 2 days later and no email confirmation with my tracking. I call again...speak to someone...they can't find my order...he asks whether I placed this order online? Yes...he transfers me because "he can't see online orders"...the transfer sends me to a voicemail box where no one picks up. I leave a message with my contact info and no one calls me back...WTF?!?

Since Wayalife is tight with dynatrac, can anyone tell me whose extension I can call directly to find out where my parts are?? Annoying customer service to say the least.

Try
Steve Marrone National Sales Manager Dynatrac Products, Inc. (714) 596-4461 X201

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
I think their recent sale has made them super busy.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I was expecting an actual issue after I read the headline.. sorry to here about the mix up, I'm sure if you call again you can get things figured out. Dynatrac is a very good company

zimm

Caught the Bug
That's why I don't order direct. Pick a vendor and have the brakes on your door step in a few days with free shipping. I don't think manufacturers have top priority on customer orders like a vendor would.

WJCO

Meme King
Dynatrac cares very much about customer service. Steve is the guy to talk to. And yes they are slammed right now. Regardless they really enforce customer service so I hope they can get your order sorted out.

WJCO

Meme King
That's why I don't order direct. Pick a vendor and have the brakes on your door step in a few days with free shipping. I don't think manufacturers have top priority on customer orders like a vendor would.

I disagree with this regarding Dynatrac. I have heard way more problem stories with 3rd party vendors selling Dynatrac products. Other companies, maybe, but not with Dynatrac.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I disagree with this regarding Dynatrac. I have heard way more problem stories with 3rd party vendors selling Dynatrac products. Other companies, maybe, but not with Dynatrac.

Maybe true, but I have a pro grip kit sitting on my work bench and the OP does not.

Sullivan

I love vendor rants on the forum. Handle your shit like an adult.

I preface this with Dynatrac being a great company. But there is nothing wrong with sharing experiences about vendors. If people are going to praise a company for doing good, it's only fair game to point out their deficiencies.

Jeeptopia

Thanks for the contact info for Steve and his extension. I'll call him directly on Monday.

Sorry for the rant...I had a few drinks last night and chatting with friends on the subject and got wound up a bit. I guess you shouldn't drink and post on forums drunk. lol

Basscat

No, and I think the headline is pretty dramatic. Dynatrac is an outstanding company that has gone above and beyond in many situations to help their customers. On top of that this isn't even a quality issue, just a simple shipping mix up..

Agree it's not a product issue. I have a lot of Dynatrac products and will continue to use Dynatrac products but that's a customer service issue if I ever saw one. Good thing is a Dynatrac doesn't do that too often.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeeptopia

Try
Steve Marrone National Sales Manager Dynatrac Products, Inc. (714) 596-4461 X201

Well, left a voicemail for Steve today.

I called last week and got the same run around. "can't find order, speak to this guy" it goes into a voicemail box where I leave my name and phone number and no one calls me back. Hoping Steve can help....They had no issue talking my money online but getting an answer on where my brakes are seems to be an issue.

For those saying it's not a big deal, I wonder if you'd feel the same way if it was your money and time spent chasing this.

Coop

Caught the Bug

I called last week and got the same run around. "can't find order, speak to this guy" it goes into a voicemail box where I leave my name and phone number and no one calls me back. Hoping Steve can help....They had no issue talking my money online but getting an answer on where my brakes are seems to be an issue.

For those saying it's not a big deal, I wonder if you'd feel the same way if it was your money and time spent chasing this.

It is a big deal and I know how you feel. Had this problem with many vendors. My best luck with Steve was between 8-9 AM, however, if I missed him and left a message, I often got a call back late in the day.
Hang in there, they are a very good company.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

Yeah.. I still don't think its a big deal. I would have done things differently than you though. If I was ordering directly from Dynatrac, I would have contacted them over the phone to place my order, that way I could ask questions regarding shipping or any thing else I feel like asking..

Top Bottom