(VA) D30/D44 Axles, JEReel shafts and Walker Evans 5x5

Bigjimbo

Another one moving to tons and looking to sell the current setup. Everything is in good working order. Located in Northern VA. I am not looking to ship.

- Front/Rear 1310 JEReel drive shafts (for a 2012+). *The rear has a new slip and was re-balanced and re-coated locally less than 5k miles ago - $600

- (5) WalkerEvans Polished 17x8.5 on 5x5 bead locks with a 4" backspace. *Rings are powder coated black. *No rash on them. $1750

Wheels:
01.jpg

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 301
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 308
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Another one moving to tons and looking to sell the current setup. Everything is in good working order. Located in Northern VA. I am not looking to ship.

- Front/Rear 1310 JEReel drive shafts (for a 2012+). *The rear has a new slip and was re-balanced and re-coated locally less than 5k miles ago - $600

Do you know would the front fit an 08 jku auto?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bigjimbo

Do you know would the front fit an 08 jku auto?

The drive shafts will only fit 2012+ JKU's. The older gen JK are different lengths.

Top Bottom