So what's the easiest way to go about this?

rubiconrunner

I currently have a pretty built 2door jeep jk. Axle's, arms, lift, etc. I'm in WANT and only a WANT for a 4 door. Apparently the stealerships are informing me that they will not swap axles in house if I decide to trade in. I can bring my rig back to stock except I'm short on axles. I was considering maybe just buying the 4 door. Swapping everything in my garage and selling the 2 door bone stock. Or purchasing a set of 44s installing and trading in stock. (Yea it's a rubicon). IMG_4395.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
welcome to WAL, stop by and say hello in give us a wave section. first off nice looking jeep. I did all of this a few months back, check out my build thread. but if you can buy a 4 door and swap it all. the. sell the 2 door that's what I did and would probably be your best option to keep your upgrades and not lose to much money. I'm glad I switched! if you want a 4 door rubicon and still want to swap your axles. buy the rubicon, and a set of sport/Sahara axles on Craigslist and the swap your stuff but install the sport/Sahara axles as you'll be able to make some Xtra money with the rubicon axles seperate from the stock jeep you'll be selling.

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
ah I gotcha, missed that part in the end, I think your on the right track with your options. my best case was owning 2 jeeps for a short period of time so if you can do that it's your best chance because then the stock parts from your new one goes straight over and out the door to a lucky new owner!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom