XD60 swap wheel backspace

PATRIOTKJM

Are most of you stepping back from a 3.5BS to a 4.5BS when swapping to 60s? It looks like the XD60 is 3" wider overall so it might be best to go with a 4.5 but I'm running 40x13.5 so I think I might still need 3.5 as I tag frame now on 3.5 but only when turning right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mastrcruse

Most prorock users I see stick with a 3.5"-4" backspacing. I'd think it would be the same for the XD60. Im ordering the XD60 front to go with my UD60 rear and have went with 3.5" due to potential issues with hitting the frame/control arms...she does get mighty wide though.

PATRIOTKJM

Most prorock users I see stick with a 3.5"-4" backspacing. I'd think it would be the same for the XD60. Im ordering the XD60 front to go with my UD60 rear and have went with 3.5" due to potential issues with hitting the frame/control arms...she does get mighty wide though.

Yah that's what I'm thinking, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are most of you stepping back from a 3.5BS to a 4.5BS when swapping to 60s? It looks like the XD60 is 3" wider overall so it might be best to go with a 4.5 but I'm running 40x13.5 so I think I might still need 3.5 as I tag frame now on 3.5 but only when turning right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

4.5" is just a bit too much. You can safely run 4" with 40x13.50's at least, that's what I'm running now with a set of Chamber Pro II's.

Top Bottom