WAYALIFE PREFERRED Dealerships & Reviews

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Our WAYALIFE wouldn't be possible without our trusty Jeeps and for better or for worse, we wouldn't be able to get our hands on them or have them serviced if it weren't for the help of our local Jeep dealerships. While Cindy and I have had great experiences with a handful of dealerships in the past, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't difficult to find one that actually knows what they're talking about, is just as passionate about Jeeps as we are, is eager to provide the best possible deal they can and/or is willing to help out in any way possible, even if your Jeep is modified. With that said, we've created this sub-forum to highlight the dealerships that we've personally worked with in the past and would recommend or have heard good things about from friends of ours and they would recommend. In fact, the ONLY way for additional dealership to be added to our list is if they come highly recommend by multiple members of WAYALIFE. So that it isn't missed, Dealerships CANNOT pay to be on this list and we wouldn't accept their money even if they tried.

As you can see, our list of WAYALIFE Preferred Dealerships is small and we intend to grow it very slowly. If a dealership on our list has a representative who is also an active member here, their user name will be listed as well. Of course, if you're happy with your dealership and would like to have them added to our list, we would encourage you to post up your personal experiences working with them here.

While we always welcome dealerships and their employees to participate on WAYALIFE, we would ask that you not solicit your services if you are not on our list of preferred dealerships. Thank you.

OldeScout

Supportive Jeep Dealerships

Great service to the Wayalife Community.

I've not only traveled several states away to find good service, I've even gone half way across the country to make a purchase. Loyalty to the customer earns customer loyalty to the dealer. An amazingly simple concept that many dealers don't seem to grasp.

Thanks for starting this for all of us.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Love the idea! Can't wait to hear suggestions for users about purchasing and service from specific dealers

r2fasani

This is such a great idea! Going to a new dealership is always such an unknown. I'm willing to go the extra mile to a dealership that has proven itself as an above-board establishment.

Manila_Thrilla

Great idea! I Just installed a lift kit and wanted to get the suspension checked out... Took it to a jeep dealership nearby, all they did was the alignment... Three and a half hours later and $92 poorer, it's running, doesn't appear to have any drive line issues but I really don't trust the work that did... Any recommendations in the Tampa Bay area??

Sent from my HTC One using WAYALIFE mobile app

Timberman

Broken Link

Guys and gals, just a reminder. If you have feedback for a specific dealer, start a new thread in this section: http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?120-Dealership-Reviews

Don't post it here on this thread.

The link to the other thread did not work...
Capture.JPG

I think we should also talk about shops other than new Jeep dealers who are great. I just had an AMAZING experience with a shop as a result from a terrible experience from a new Jeep dealer. I find most dealerships (especially Jeep) are FREAKIN' TERRIBLE..

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The link to the other thread did not work...

Please try the link again.

I think we should also talk about shops other than new Jeep dealers who are great. I just had an AMAZING experience with a shop as a result from a terrible experience from a new Jeep dealer. I find most dealerships (especially Jeep) are FREAKIN' TERRIBLE..

Hence, why I am trying to encourage people to post up about their "good" experiences with dealerships.

Zstairlessone

Dealer bashing is so easy to do, finding a good one is really hard. Great idea for a thread cause we all need to hit up a dealer sometime

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I think this is a fantastic idea. It will really help those who absolutely need dealership help with either buying or getting a Jeep fixed.

Fingers crossed that I can write a positive review about the one I'm going to this morning. [emoji28]

Top Bottom