Bob Baker Jeep - Carlsbad, CA

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cindy and I were born and raised in Southern California and before moving to Nevada, we had bought Jeeps and had them serviced at a number of different dealerships. Some were okay, a few were horrible, but one that really stood out for us was Bob Baker Jeep in Carlsbad, CA. Time and time again, they went the extra mile to help us out and were always good to work on our Jeeps in spite of them being highly modified. If you live in the San Diego North County or down in the South Orange County area, I would highly recommend their services. Ask for Randy.

Moochie

I agree with this 100%. Bob Baker Jeep and Randy have gone out of their way to take care of issues I have had with my Jeep.

I bought my 2008 JK from them and last year purchased a 2016 Cherokee Trail Hawk. My sales associate, Ali Hosseini, was great to work with and helped me get out the door good results. .

JamesCo

I can say that these guys were good to deliver new cars to. They were a night delivery which means they had 48 hours after we delivered after business hours to inspect and charge for damages. I believe they were always very fair and didn't jake us around for BS damages. I always said that how a dealer treats people behind the scene is how they'll treat their customers. There are many dealers I would never buy a vehicle from and would steer friends away from.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Journeyman

I ordered and bought my 2013 jku from them and that was a great experience. They also took care of whatever service needs I had.
However I've been in there a few times in the last year to buy and was not impressed with their sales side anymore.
Both times I was fully prepared and had all my paperwork taken care of through my personal bank and walked out without purchase. They were truly living up to the stereotype that goes along with car salesmen. I only returned the second time because I thought maybe first time was a fluke and I've had good experiences with them. Completely different than when I purchased my jk in 2012

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

naysjp

I'm glad you all are having good experiences with them. I've purchased both of my Jeeps from Bob Baker in 2004 and 2014.

Top Bottom