Carson City Jeep - Carson City, NV

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There are only two Jeep dealerships in the Reno area and as luck would have it, the only one Cindy and I would recommend just happens to be located in Carson City, NV. While we have had some problems with their parts department, we did get an apology from the owner and have had great experiences with their service department. They have always treated us well and in spite of the fact that our Jeeps are highly modified. When our Renegade needed to have some TSB's performed, they didn't bat an eye at the fact that it was lifted and running bigger tires and when we brought in our 2012 JK in for what appeared to be another bad head, they were the ones to inform us that the warranty on it was extended and that we'd be covered by it. Again, this in spite of the fact that our JK was highly modified. Fortunately, we've found the guys at Carson City Jeep to be true Jeepers and their service manager, Don even races Ultra4.

benatc1

Hooked
honestly I have had a good experience with Lithia in Reno, I realize others may not have and to be honest I tend to avoid dealers if I can but Lithia changed the head on my 2 door no questions asked even with my mods and when it came time to buy my 4 door I didnt end of shopping around as much as I planned but that was partly because the 2 guys I dealt with were awesome and gave me a great deal. now I will say they tried selling my one of their lifted and accessorized over priced Sports but as soon as I was straight with then and told them what I wanted we went straight and got it. may have had a better experience elsewhere but I was happy with them.

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JamesCo

I have delivered new Jeeps to this dealer many times in the past. I had a load of Nitro's on back in '08. They came off the rail in Benicia, Ca. While on my way there Caltrans had a detour and like always they sent me down a road with lots of low trees. The tops of three units were scratched. I delivered them on Sunday night and called the check in guy on Monday morning. He said they would try to go easy on me and they did. Probably charged me repairs at cost. I always liked delivering there because everyone treated me with respect. That isn't the norm in the Car-hauling world.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom